THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is KPs injury not serious? He’s had multiple injuries in both legs and has missed a significant amount of each season since he’s been drafted. He just got months off and is already hurt.
He was already always going to be a load management champion.

A meniscus tear in a vacuum isn’t all the serious.

It’s another thing to keep in mind for him, but he was probably already a guy you counted on for 60 games a year and tried to keep healthy for playoff time.

I don’t think the idea that he’s probably not your steady, championship #2 is new information based off this injury.

I guess my point is the injury in itself isn’t all that serious, and it doesn’t really change anything for the Mavs at any level based on what we know.

I'm the guy who wasn't jumping out the window when we got KP because his of health. I thought it was crazy we didn't get the Embid injury protections on the contract.

But this meniscus tear doesn't concern me long term health wise.

I saw what I needed production wise, I just need 55-60 games a year and health in the playoffs. I don't think that is going to be a problem for the next 4 years barring catastrophe.

This off-season depends on the financial health of the league. If money is looking funny and the cap is staying even or declining, I'd trade for a overpaid star on a bad mediocre team and go all in to win it next year. Throw the MLE at Jerami Grant. Denver can't pay everyone.

If the cap is slightly increasing and we back in full stadiums, I'd go for Kyle Lowry and sign Ibaka in FA on a short term deal and enter the 2021 FA sweepstakes.

Trey Burke should be a Mav no matter what moving forward

I’m not any more concerned about KP’s health than I already was either. We knew it’d be a thing. It almost doesn’t even sound like they’re dead set on surgery for this meniscus tear at this point either.

Curious to see how the offseason plays out... Assuming Powell is on track, I almost don’t want another big.

I’d dig Marcus Morris. Curious what he’ll end up commanding in terms of dollars and years though...

You could get me interested in a guy like Kyle Lowry, but I’m not sure I’d go past a year with a guy that age at this point.

This offseason will be interesting. I think I always thought we’d be a year early on doing anything. But this series has my interest piqued that we may not be as far off as I thought if healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom