THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m still interested to see how Kyrie and KD work. Don’t necessarily think the Nash hire is a bad one either. Needless to say I’ll be tuning in.

The Nets most definitely do not lack for names and storylines going into next season. How it all plays out on the court is going to be pretty interesting to watch.

Nash has been coaching in some capacity since he was with the Lakers. I'm telling yall, the work he did with Clarkson was incredible. He looked like a completely different player than the chuck he is now. I remember when nash first went to gsw to work with Steph and the punchline was how much better can Steph and the warriors even get? Then Steph went unanimous and the dubs won 73. I know the optics look funny but being an elite floor general for 20 years kinda bumps you ahead of the line

Kyrie Irving gonna have trouble getting this Head Coach fired if/when they have a losing streak or when he's on his period. I believe if KI listens and is healthy he can be even better and be that dual threat that SN was.

also for the how did he skip the line stuff, it's been done before with Doc and I. Thomas and Kidd and these same Nets

I think this is more related to Derek Fisher as he had a close relationship with Phil. Here, KD is close to Nash and got his friend a job.

Question Nash’s coaching credentials but we’ll see I guess.

He’s been president of Canada Basketball, a GSW exec, and is a HOF PG

Not sure if he can draw a play tho

Kind of following in Kerrs footsteps

PG > GM > Head coach

I guess Sean Mark couldn’t convince pop to leave Spurs

1599148546764.jpeg

Was kind of hoping he’d stay with the Bucks, but I think he’s in kind of the same position LeBron was during his first years in Cleveland where he just can’t be sure the Bucks can put good enough players around him to win it all. Not saying some of it isn’t on him - it is - but I get why he might feel he has to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom