THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is like one of the least weird quotes he has :lol:

I've accepted that the younger generation will do things that confuse me, but if their intentions lay in the right place I let em rock.
My dad gets legit mad over Jaden Smith being so weird to him and I'm like why even care about it like that? :lol:

Honestly I don’t follow him or listen to his music so all it took was me googling his name to find that as the first article to pop up. I think people are annoyed by him mostly cause his dad is one of the most well liked people on the planet and he had everything lined up in his favor to be the next superstar entertainer and he basically threw it all away to be a bad autotune rapper.

Imagine if Bronny quit basketball tomorrow, dyed his hair blue, got face tats, wore women’s clothing and started rocking a grill and saying weird **** anytime anybody interviewed him. People would definitely feel some type of way :lol:

Jaden Smith literally looks like he’s on meth, has face tats, a grill and calls his friends his boyfriends (while also wearing women’s clothing and saying he’s not gay or straight he’s “just Jaden” and also that Tyler The Creator has “been his boyfriend his whole ****ing life”). The fact there was a rumor that Jaden was going to cut his **** off when he turned 18 and people really believed it tells you all you need to know about how off this dude is. Willow Smith looks like a robot and wants to be in a “throuple” where she would be dating both a man and a woman at the exact same time and share each other (she said this right in front of her mom in an interview). They’re both weird as ****. Like the **** we get on Kyrie about pales in comparison to the “wokeness” of these two kids :lol:

And yes, I know Jaden apparently started a charity recently that brought water to Flint. You can be a good person and a ****ing weirdo at the same time.
This is due to the way they were brought up. Even the schools they went to were strange. They were raised believing they are gifted and told everyday...And I’m not talking the typical spoiled kid syndrome. It is known that these kids think that they are godly

How could you be rooting for Triple H when his biggest feuds were with the Rock? You were rooting for both? Nah man wrestling is all about picking a side.

Rock and Hunter are my two favorite wrestlers of all time.

Seems like that’s almost everyone famous these days, especially younger famous people.

But there are exceptions, like The Rock. I’ve never heard anyone say they hated The Rock.

Tyrese Gibson and Roman Pearce hate him to the core.

68678220_2990416687653502_4827238018853109760_n.png

Curious to hear more about this. So when they wrestled you took a side based on the story line? Took no sides?

Pretty much. HHH was maybe the GOAT heel especially when he was the champion. I just wanted great matches when they went up against each other and they usually delivered.

Wrestling :sick:
I use to rent ufc and backyard wrestling DVDs from blockbuster as a kid.
Had no idea what I was watching just hella blood
i copped hella backyard wrestling tapes back in the day....just for the ******* though. the tapes showed hellllllla nudity. most random wonderful surprise to a 13 yr old ever.

TyLene Buck freak ***.

Rosbae byke! SAS gone be OD horny now.

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

wait....filling in for Molly?? What dat mean?? Molly bae out? Jalen bust in that and she prego? I'm confused.

This is a step up from sideline reporter though, yes?

My Time is the GOAT wrestling theme

Honorable mentions

Last edited:
Molly mentioned on today's show that she was going to Detroit for a few days to do a charity thing.

SAS about to be hilarious with Rose Gold though :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom