THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Lebron James didnt release the rona from a 5G cell tower, Kawhi would have 5 more rings

12DD36DC-3120-4265-9908-E4FDE32B36FE.gif

that would be equally as dumb. And you’d get laughed out the building too.

but you’re a simple jack. It should be expected.
You are a complete fraud and from this point forward I'll make sure not to entertain you
See what you are doing is disagreeing with the hypothetical and then framing it like "who makes sports hypotheticals"
Knowing damn well there are sports shows on TV and radio that debate hypotheticals all the time and you listen to and watch those shows

I remember that time you posted a Steph Curry playoff highlight video in the political discussion thread
Yeah you a major fraud

If Basketball Reasons didn't happen, we would have had a run better than the 3 Finals that included 2 wins that came before the veto. CP3/Kobe/Dwight was on DECK.

Which one? It was a trend for a minute. Clips started it, then OKC, then the Dubs in the Finals.

Was kind of crazy. Had only happened a handful of times in the entire history of the NBA before than, then it happened 3 times in 2 seasons.

Game 4 Clips in 2014 hurt too. Up 17....with 4 minutes left....and Doc decides to go full “Jamal Ball”....and Cp3 flopping and bad call cost them. 2011 Heat. 2013 Spurs. 2016 Warriors. 2012 Grizzlies were up 28 going to the 4th to the clips in the first year of lob city I think too. They lost that series. Rudy Gay last year there. Warriors up 30 to the clips in the first round last year...and losing was crazy too.

Yeah, thinking about it more, the Clippers blowing a double-digit 4th quarter lead in a clinching game at home with the other team’s best player barely playing is an all-time sports choke.

Keeping it 100 given that they’re on the mount Rushmore’s of basketball,

I obviously wasn’t alive to see this but Magic in the entire 84 finals especially game 2 is up there

Jordan in 95 was pretty bad too

Harden game 6 in 2017 was bad too.

Rockets tied game...in game 5....in a 2-2 series after KD injury was bad too.

Rockets in game 6...at home...with a 5 point leading going into the 4th quarter in game 6 with no KD...and getting bounced was bad too.

HOU$TON HOU$TON :nerd: 😏

Might have to pick D. Wade

Might? He has unique advantages over each of them (more titles than KD and Dirk, FMVP which Steve doesn’t have) but I’m easily still rocking with them over him and that’s even at 31 y/o for KD and 32 y/o for Steph.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom