THEE OFFICIAL PLAYOFFS THREAD OF THE B2B NBA CHAMPIONS @MiamiHEAT

Don't know if you guys read what Lance Stevenson posted on Instagram last night:

I have much respect for LeBron and the heat. This was a great series they deserve it all love to Heat. Want to say that I'm so proud of my teammates we work so hard all year to get to point, Everything is a learning experience and getting better every year love u guys Pacer nation and thanks to all of our Pacer fans love y'all too

- Lance Stevdnson

This guy played the role of a villian all series. From his comments about Wades knees, slapping Norris Cole in the face, and constantly annoying LeBron he came out with a message like this. I really think he got caught up in the moment and regrets how he came across.

Don't know if you guys read what Lance Stevenson posted on Instagram last night:

I have much respect for LeBron and the heat. This was a great series they deserve it all love to Heat. Want to say that I'm so proud of my teammates we work so hard all year to get to point, Everything is a learning experience and getting better every year love u guys Pacer nation and thanks to all of our Pacer fans love y'all too

- Lance Stevdnson

This guy played the role of a villian all series. From his comments about Wades knees, slapping Norris Cole in the face, and constantly annoying LeBron he came out with a message like this. I really think he got caught up in the moment and regrets how he came across.
Reminds me of LBJ his first year in Miami. Hated by all for choosing the Heat and decided to embrace the villain role when it wasn't really who he was.

Unprofessional and sickening.yall.condoning it is even.funnier.ask.any HOF player they'll say.the.same

.. Enjoy yall time now and.congrats to.the Heat as a UNIT no individual a UNIT

An all star.roster UNIT

They went out and.got.costumes how.cute
Hahahaha ha ha

Congrats to yall though yall were the better team/unit

Last edited:
View media item 1001867

Series schedule: Miami Heat vs. San Antonio Spurs

Game 1: Thursday at @spurs 9 p.m. ABC.

Game 2: Sunday June 8 at @spurs 8 p.m ABC.

Game 3: Tuesday June 10 at @MiamiHEAT 9 p.m., ABC.

Game 4: Thursday June 12 at @MiamiHEAT 9 p.m., ABC.

Game 5*: Sunday June 15 at @spurs 8 p.m. ABC.

Game 6*: Tuesday June 17 @MiamiHEAT 9 p.m., ABC.

Game 7*: Friday June 20 at @spurs 9 p.m., ABC.

* -- If necessary. (All times Eastern)

Radio coverage on 790-AM, 104.3-FM, 760-AM, 98.3-FM (Spanish).

Last edited:
View media item 1001867

Series schedule: Miami Heat vs. San Antonio Spurs

Game 1: Thursday at @spurs 9 p.m. ABC.

Game 2: Sunday June 8 at @spurs 8 p.m ABC.

Game 3: Tuesday June 10 at @MiamiHEAT 9 p.m., ABC.

Game 4: Thursday June 12 at @MiamiHEAT 9 p.m., ABC.

Game 5*: Sunday June 15 at @spurs 8 p.m. ABC.

Game 6*: Tuesday June 17 @MiamiHEAT 9 p.m., ABC.

Game 7*: Friday June 20 at @spurs 9 p.m., ABC.

* -- If necessary. (All times Eastern)

Radio coverage on 790-AM, 104.3-FM, 760-AM, 98.3-FM (Spanish).
:smokin can't wait

Did this guy really just come in here a day later just to edit his post saying check his Sig....

Anyways we all know pop will try that lay back strategy. Bron and wade knock down there jumpers it's lights out.

Has Dan LeBatard decided to save his ranting until after the Finals? What's going on!!

Give It To Me Again. Give It To Me Again!!!!

Unprofessional and sickening.yall.condoning it is even.funnier.ask.any HOF player they'll say.the.same

.. Enjoy yall time now and.congrats to.the Heat as a UNIT no individual a UNIT

An all star.roster UNIT

They went out and.got.costumes how.cute
Hahahaha ha ha

Congrats to yall though yall were the better team/unit
but then you look at his avy and see hes a bulls fan...and feel bad for him.

LeBron says he knows that Spurs want to go under pick & rolls, and make him shoot the jumper
— Ethan J. Skolnick (@EthanJSkolnick) June 2, 2014
LeBron on Spurs: "They don't like us. I can sense that from Tim's comments the past couple days."
LeBron on Spurs: "They wanted us. They got us."

This is going to be GOOOOOOOD!! :pimp:

Best Supporting Actor

http://grantland.com/features/chris-bosh-2014-miami-heat-career-scoring/

Great article about Chris Bosh. The Underrated Star!
smokin.gif

Also it's official Shane Battier is retiring at the end of the Finals
mean.gif
shane? smhhhhhhh but i guess he feels now is the time. his shot HAS been off, maybe he feels his skills are waning.
Feel bad for me?
I feel bad for yall
Condoning this behavior

this is called having fun. the bulls dont get to have much fun because theyre always busy lamenting d. rose's knees and trying to figure out how to make it to the 2nd round of playoffs. the heat gets to have fun cuz we got alot of free time between beating everybody while theyre busy studying how to beat US.

on a serious note though, this kinda thing builds team chemistry and morale. but again, youre a bulls fan. all you've known since jordan left is defeat. this is just what celebration and happiness looks like between friends. i know you're prolly a butthurt lonely  troll but i wrote this on the offchance that you really couldnt wrap your mind around this concept.

Kid, leave this thread b4 I pull some strings and put you in NT virtual cement boots :lol:

Last edited:
Thursday can't get here fast enough fam. I really hope wade and bron come out in ultra attack mode none of that hesitant stuff that made the series long last year thinking about shots with them going under picks and everything. If they have a open shot take it. Wades 3 point stroke has been surprisingly :smokin he should have plenty of confidence to let those fly if he's wide open.

Last edited:
Listen to hall of famer james worthy
His thoughts were voiced on the heat on first take today.

Just sayin

I'm leaving now no problems wanted

good luck in the finals guys
H3at23 have a good time at da game

Peace

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom