THEE OFFICIAL PLAYOFFS THREAD OF THE B2B NBA CHAMPIONS @MiamiHEAT

Gotta come in and say Congrats on 4 straight Finals Appearances!!

Hell of an accomplishment!!

Congrats to the real Heat fans you know who you are.

Man. Was I wrong or what. This game is as far away from exciting as can be. Pg backed up my inconsistency comment too. I'm so disappointed.

Bo7wa4aCYAAfQJA.jpg

Don't post often during the playoffs but feels good to embarrass the Pacers!

All that "blue collar" "gold swagger" crap can finally end. Along with their "we need home court".

Never been happier to see a team go 1000000% during the regular season to get home court and lose to the team that was just coasting along all year long.

Oh and last thing. Somebody said in the playoffs thread that Udonis Haslem is a fake tough guy.... really? Do they not know anything about UD?

That REALLY bothered me as a Miami native because I knew about him since his Miami High days and theres NO POSSIBLE way he can be this so called "fake tough guy".

Last edited:
Don't post often during the playoffs but feels good to embarrass the Pacers!

All that "blue collar" "gold swagger" crap can finally end. Along with their "we need home court".

Never been happier to see a team go 1000000% during the regular season to get home court and lose to the team that was just coasting along all year long.

Oh and last thing. Somebody said in the playoffs thread that Udonis Haslem is a fake tough guy.... really? Do they not know anything about UD?

That REALLY bothered me as a Miami native because I knew about him since his Miami High days and theres NO POSSIBLE way he can be this so called "fake tough guy".

I know exactly who your talking about, dude is a clown....lol

I really hope D Wade commits to adding the 3 pointer to his game this summer. Seeing him pull these last few games was great

Back
Top Bottom