Them jackets!!!!

I might be late, but what are those jackets i be seeing everyone wear now wit like the straps on the shoulders. I think I saw lebron, amare, and a few othersat the ASG saturday night wear them. How much they cost, what brand are they?

thanks. I tried looking for some of them, but they are so bland, I guess some designers have made their own versions.

35co5xj.jpg
10ommhz.jpg
262bgxi.jpg

Not an M-65 this is either a peacoat or a very short trench

^^^ thats the type of jacket im talkin about.. i havent seen many peacoats wit straps on the shoulders, i think thats such a smooth look tho

Originally Posted by EB4President

I might be late, but what are those jackets i be seeing everyone wear now wit like the straps on the shoulders. I think I saw lebron, amare, and a few others at the ASG saturday night wear them. How much they cost, what brand are they?

dude you never seen coperate america walk by you everyday wearing those jackets/coasts???

its just a trench and other guys at that event had on peacoats company named insight makes some nice ones also mishka had a dope on droping...

Originally Posted by vandalshark

Originally Posted by EB4President

I might be late, but what are those jackets i be seeing everyone wear now wit like the straps on the shoulders. I think I saw lebron, amare, and a few others at the ASG saturday night wear them. How much they cost, what brand are they?

dude you never seen coperate america walk by you everyday wearing those jackets/coasts???

Word
laugh.gif
I even saw some guy in Bryant Park with a Burberry one I believe.. costs a fewG's btw (Burberry)

Evertime I see/hear about those coats I think of that crap that went on at Columbine.

Better be careful wearing that jacket to school because some people might get the wrong idea.

^
You're talking about trench coats. What he is talking about is m-65 field jackets, I was at the Gap today and they had two nice ones.

military jackets have been a trend since 2005 or so. however, like some have said, a lot of trenches have this, which have been worn by corporate america sincethe early 1950's.

the straps you're talking about are called epaulettes.

son do not try and fry me, it was a simply question. I live in DC, a highly populated city and NO i dont see people walking around in the coats i am talkingabout... I aint talkin bout no colombine trench coat or stuff like that..

thanks for those who helped tho, i saw the ones at gap, they look iight

eek.gif
damn that jacket bron has is clean
when he courtside dudes fit be on point all the time
i been looking for one of these jackets

Those shoulder straps aren't specific to any brand or even type of jacket. You'll see them on everything from canvas military-style jackets to dressywool topcoats (for instance, if you look at Wade in that picture above, you'll see them on a leather bomber). Pretty sure Lebron's joint is a peacoat;either that or a trenchcoat with some classic peacoat design influences (wide collar, double breasted, etc.). There's a similar version available at Gapthat's got the shoulder detail the threadstarter was looking for, and it's a relatively inexpensive $88:

gp472884-01p01v01.jpg

Originally Posted by eaglebball1499

Those shoulder straps aren't specific to any brand or even type of jacket. You'll see them on everything from canvas military-style jackets to dressy wool topcoats (for instance, if you look at Wade in that picture above, you'll see them on a leather bomber). Pretty sure Lebron's joint is a peacoat; either that or a trenchcoat with some classic peacoat design influences (wide collar, double breasted, etc.).

the shoulder straps, like i said, are called epaulettes (just fyi).

you won't find them on dressy wool topcoats, epaulettes are militaristic/utilitarian origin, topcoats luxury/simple in origin.

lebron's is not a peacoat. it's a short trenchcoat. classic double breasted trenchcoats normally look like that, no peacoat influences.

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

2/19/08 - A trend begins

Actually it's not that serious.
not a trend since trenches been around since the 50's. short trenches have been around since the 80/90's.

Back
Top Bottom