Originally Posted by Control Are

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Terrorist Geese?

laugh.gif
Yeah, they're thinking out of the box
Breaking news!

Al-Quack-a is behind this.

HA!

ha wanna hear something crazy? Long time ago, [when i was about eh, 10 or 12 ] my parents and i were flying back from oregon to ontario, the plane took off andflew into a flock of seagulls and jammed up the engine so we had to make an emergency landing... same thing happened to the plane that landed in the hudson. soim VERY thankful that our plane actually landed

is that a real pic? everything ive seen has 3-4 of those ferries and some other boats around... that mustve come early on

wow the guy being interview says it happened 3-4 minutes into the flight... good thing it didn't happen when they reached 35,000-45,000 feet

Im not a plane expert but landing this plane into water must have been crazy I mean if another part of the plane would have hit water first the plane couldhave split in half or something, it had to land straight and the bottom parrallel to the water, even if a wing would have touched first it would have snappedoff

Damn that's hella crazy. Glad that everyone survived. Pilot deserves much props.

Damn Geese.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

i'm gonna steal a joke...

Now boarding those passengers sitting in section Sea.

laugh.gif
smh.gif

So, I wonder how many people actually knew how to handle the emergency situation...?

I don't think anyone even pays attention to the emergency instructions prior to take-off, these days.

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

wow the guy being interview says it happened 3-4 minutes into the flight... good thing it didn't happen when they reached 35,000-45,000 feet

laugh.gif
pretty sure birds don't fly that high.

Hmm... i hope they identify these geese... wouldn't be surprised if they were canadian.

Naw, Canada wouldn't dare.

Hell, the National Guard in Iowa could take all of Canada in about 48hrs.

Subject 'em to the lowest level of prison disrespect too - eat all their bacon and trade British Columbia to Russia for a carton of Newports and like threeKing magazines.

I think these geese worked for Bin Laden and 'em.

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

laugh.gif
pretty sure birds don't fly that high.
exactly thats why i said good thing cuz IF it had happened that high up it might have been a different story

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Hmm... i hope they identify these geese... wouldn't be surprised if they were canadian.

Naw, Canada wouldn't dare.

Hell, the National Guard in Iowa could take all of Canada in about 48hrs.

Subject 'em to the lowest level of prison disrespect too - eat all their bacon and trade British Columbia to Russia for a carton of Newports and like three King magazines.

I think these geese worked for Bin Laden and 'em.
laugh.gif
just glad we can laugh about this now that everybody isrelatively okay.

I know I would be the one guy who would think "its not going to be cold on an airplane so why wear a coat?" and check it in to baggage inside mysuitcase.. sure enough something like this would happen .........

laugh.gif
just glad we can laugh about this now that everybody is relatively okay.
Exactly.

And you can expect that pilot to have his full 15 minutes of fame.

He deserves it though...

Back
Top Bottom