There's a plane in the Hudson River RIGHT NOW

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

The Pilot deserves a lot of praise imagine if he didn't make it to water
smh.gif

I agree. It pains me to hear people saying such things as "It was a miracle!" Really? A miracle? Way to denigrate the efforts of the pilot andcrew! The media praises the pilot and then says it's a miracle. A miracle would be if the plane sunk and the passengers were to be saved.

"Heroics on the Hudson" > "Miracle on the Hudson"

eek.gif
crazy seeing the pix-

i was in the air when this happened
smh.gif
hearing all the chatter and people talk about it had me more shook
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
to that pilot

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

Originally Posted by DLo13

No one has died on an airplane in TWO years..... out of the millions and millions of people who travel.....
That's not accurate.
Fail.
http://www.usatoday.com/t...irlinesafety_N.htm?csp=34http://www.usatoday.com/t...irlinesafety_N.htm?csp=34http://www.usatoday.com/t...irlinesafety_N.htm?csp=34

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]No passengers died in accidents in 2007 and 2008, a period in which commercial airliners carried 1.5 billion passengers[/color] on scheduled airline flights, according to a USA TODAY analysis of federal and industry data
You were not specific at all in your initial post, in fact, you fail. Airplane does not equal U.S. commercial airliner
Not only was they the Spanish crash, there was the crash in Brazil too that killed 200 people.
Exactly what I was going to post - you originally claimed that nobody had died on a plane crash period. So you were not accurate. Nobody had died in a commercial flight in the United States in 2 years... there's been private jet fatalities in america, and commercial deaths elsewhere.

So the fail is on you mr. tbone. you had the right idea, as i just read the same thing a few days back - but the people who questioned you were correct.
Oh my apologies for the fact I was at my University and was rushing to make the post before my class.....

In today's society there is NO EXCUSE AT ALL to not just GOOGLE it...... that's all I did and found that usatoday article in TEN SECONDS

USE GOOGLE PEOPLE........ and please, like I make things up
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Not everything you read on the internet is true. In today's society, there is no excuse to be so naive/gullible and believe everything youread/watch/hear.

the pilot has been flying for 40 years and was originally an air force pilot.. no wonder hes was nasty with that glide landing... thank god everyone is alright

According to witness reports from passengers sitting in the emergency isle. The last thing they heard before the goose's vital encounter with the enginewas believed to be and I quote "AAAAFFLLAAACC "

Ps. Thank you U.S. Airways pilot for making this joke possible!

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

wow the guy being interview says it happened 3-4 minutes into the flight... good thing it didn't happen when they reached 35,000-45,000 feet

laugh.gif
pretty sure birds don't fly that high.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

Originally Posted by DLo13

No one has died on an airplane in TWO years..... out of the millions and millions of people who travel.....
That's not accurate.
Fail.
http://www.usatoday.com/t...irlinesafety_N.htm?csp=34http://www.usatoday.com/t...irlinesafety_N.htm?csp=34http://www.usatoday.com/t...irlinesafety_N.htm?csp=34

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]No passengers died in accidents in 2007 and 2008, a period in which commercial airliners carried 1.5 billion passengers[/color] on scheduled airline flights, according to a USA TODAY analysis of federal and industry data
You were not specific at all in your initial post, in fact, you fail. Airplane does not equal U.S. commercial airliner
Not only was they the Spanish crash, there was the crash in Brazil too that killed 200 people.
Exactly what I was going to post - you originally claimed that nobody had died on a plane crash period. So you were not accurate. Nobody had died in a commercial flight in the United States in 2 years... there's been private jet fatalities in america, and commercial deaths elsewhere.

So the fail is on you mr. tbone. you had the right idea, as i just read the same thing a few days back - but the people who questioned you were correct.
Oh my apologies for the fact I was at my University and was rushing to make the post before my class.....

In today's society there is NO EXCUSE AT ALL to not just GOOGLE it...... that's all I did and found that usatoday article in TEN SECONDS

USE GOOGLE PEOPLE........ and please, like I make things up
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I wasn't suggesting you were making stuff up - i wouldn't give you any guff about it at all except you came back in here so smug about thewhole thing like you weren't wrong, when you in fact were.

dude who landed the plane saved everyone's lives the odds of him landing the plane perfectly were just as bad as the lottery odds. an angel had his back

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

The Pilot deserves a lot of praise imagine if he didn't make it to water
smh.gif

I agree. It pains me to hear people saying such things as "It was a miracle!" Really? A miracle? Way to denigrate the efforts of the pilot and crew! The media praises the pilot and then says it's a miracle. A miracle would be if the plane sunk and the passengers were to be saved.

"Heroics on the Hudson" > "Miracle on the Hudson"

and the flight crew feels very offended by the miracle comments right?
grin.gif

Went appartment shopping today and saw this on my way home

sepyk5.jpg

fm3v60.jpg

2nd pic came out bad because there was a long delaybefore it actually focused and snapped

1st crash under bush 2k dead 1st crash with Obama all survive and the boat to rescue them named "The Thomas Jefferson" oh the irony.

^
laugh.gif
i was like the hell, what are we looking at in the first picture. all i saw was cops and traffic. was about to come up with a witty fail pic, but then iscrolled down and right before i hit quote i see the plane just chilling in the left hand corner
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom