THESE AT&T COMMERCIALS W/ THE LITTLE KIDS>>>

i find them annoying...

if the kids responses were authentic (not scripted) then they would be funny.
ehh, the guy who plays in the commercial said they were pretty much off the cuff by the kids and its up to him to react in a straight man way.
I find that hard to believe...

Notice how the blonde girl mumbles the boy's lines at 00.14.

Also, they have the same commercials in Spanish with the kids giving the same responses.
I dont think its farfetched that a 4 year old is copying another 4 year old whos being silly and receiving attention from it, also why not just copy the American commerial lines when theyre already gold.

Commercials are fail, along with the 5hr energies, sonic, and old spice ones
Nah my friend the 5 hour energy is just pointless. Sonic is just stupid especially with those 2 middle aged men. And old spice was good for like the first 2 and the original with Terry Crews after that .. lame ..

The AT&T has a few funny ones:

The Warewolf

Pickle Roll

Flat Screen TV

And the one where the girl is confident in herself

You must not be around kids around 4-7, anytime I would get up and dance my little cousins would try and do the same exact moves as me. 
Nah, don't buy it. Kids didn't look like they were trying to imitate each other.

Q. Are the AT&T commercials with the grown-up interviewing the kids at the elementary schoolroom table scripted?

A. The commercials, which use the phrase “It’s not complicated” to extol the virtues of AT&T’s wireless service, began with prepared scripts “just in case,” says Steven Schwadron, a spokesman for AT&T who is a senior vice president and partner at the Fleshman-Hillard division of the Omnicom Group.

“But the kids always came up with better unscripted answers to questions like ‘Why faster is better’ than we could ever write,” Mr. Schwadron writes in an e-mail. “It gave the spots a more natural feel and is one of the reasons why the ‘It’s not complicated’ campaign has been a such a success.”

The commercials are created by the Atlanta office of BBDO North America, part of another Omnicom agency, BBDO Worldwide.

The kid that talks about the tree house and big screen TV is annoying as ****.

Whoever is in charge of these commercials needs a raise. The Lakers/Celtics joint is
pimp.gif
x 100.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom