They found Jennifer Hudson's nephew.....

sick...just sick.
smh.gif

Get a little fame, and the predators come out...its times like these where I don't second guess myself for not giving my race the benefit of any doubt...

R.I.P and bless the family.

oh damn rip it is her nephew hopefully dey catch the killer and make him/her pay hard...good bless to jennifer's family

Originally Posted by Ebonics

Originally Posted by entourage24

yeah i just heard it from power 105.1..police found a truck and dere was a body and it might have been her nephew...and deyre checking the identity of the body now
Son, whats wrong with you?
out of all the threads to nitpick someone on...

indifferent.gif

Dirty, I don't care

and indeed this story is just another example of this. Always prevalent in the black community
tired.gif

CIMG0838.JPG

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by entourage24

yeah i just heard it from power 105.1..police found a truck and dere was a body and it might have been her nephew...and deyre checking the identity of the body now
Son, whats wrong with you?
out of all the threads to nitpick someone on...

indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Agreed.[/color]
smh.gif

damn my bad and excuse my spelling lol im on my sk in class and yeah my spelling doesn't matter right now

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Originally Posted by Kingtre

source?

Cmon Jo when have you known me to post BS?

Its on CNN.

My-T.
i aint say it was ducktales - just wanted to see if there was a story to read,,,also to email to wifey and moms...they been talking bout this allweekend-
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

how could anyone harm a child...?
Where there is money involved and !%%%#@% are desperate (that's what they are you can figure out what word I used) they don't care whogets hurt. You saw it in Paid in Full (which is a true story) what happened with Mitch's brother who got kidnapped and murdered by his own uncle.

RIP

Dirty, I don't care

and indeed this story is just another example of this. Always prevalent in the black community
tired.gif

CIMG0838.JPG

Your shtick is getting tired, my dude.

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

Dirty, I don't care

tired.gif

CIMG0838.JPG

Your shtick is getting tired, my dude.
*googles shtick*

what often used act im doing is tiring? i haven't posted in weeks, fam
[h3]
[/h3]

Dirty, I don't care

tired.gif

CIMG0838.JPG

kick rocks ........

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Where there is money involved and !%%%#@% are desperate (that's what they are you can figure out what word I used) they don't care who gets hurt. You saw it in Paid in Full (which is a true story) what happened with Mitch's brother who got kidnapped and murdered by his own uncle.

RIP
yeah but...they killed the kid without even asking for money....so thats why i was wondering. Why would anyone harm a family like this, i willneer understand the logic

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Where there is money involved and !%%%#@% are desperate (that's what they are you can figure out what word I used) they don't care who gets hurt. You saw it in Paid in Full (which is a true story) what happened with Mitch's brother who got kidnapped and murdered by his own uncle.

RIP

I hate yuku...sorry double post
frown.gif

Ebonics wrote:
what often used act im doing is tiring? i haven't posted in weeks, fam

nerd.gif

Re: How much do you bench?..vol. get your weight up Reply 10/27/08
Re: NT, Recommend me some pictures to rasturbate to. Reply 10/27/08
Re: JARED FOGLE???????? Reply 10/27/08
Re: Where are These Nter's? Reply 10/27/08
Re: I FINALLY got my Zune in the mail! Reply 10/26/08

smh.gif

My-T.

so you're comparing bad spelling to someone kidnapping and killing a child?..not to mention two adult women?

Wow, this is a travesty
tired.gif
and people wonder why i hate my own people. I wish Ms. Hudson and her family the best of luck and a beautiful life, I've always liked Jennifer Hudson's personality

dude shut up....all races have their sickening people...thats like a white person saying they hate their own people when its always them shooting upschools.....ignorance is all around

Back
Top Bottom