They're shooting at Cops in Dallas, Eleven Officers Shot, Two Civilian Injured ,Five CONFIRMED DEAD-

ignorant people killing innocent people who are mad because ignorant people killed innocent people.

it's not about race it's about stupidity.

I have dealt with the cops in a negative way most my life.

And adding a gun to that situation ain't gonna help a damb thing

Some of you brahs may want to buy a firearms to feel safe, and have some piece of mind, that is your right and I respect it, but I disagree.

You'll can call me all the BS names you want, having a gun is not going to save me from a race solider cop.

All one has to do is make his partner yell "GUN, GUN, GUN" and then I'm stuck. If I don't pull, my gun is pointless, if I do pull, I become a hashtag.

These cops deserve the same justice that was denied to so many young black men that have been killed by the police, and the young black that were recently shot deserve the same justice that these cops will probably get.

That is what I want, not some false sense of safety from a handgun.

Smh, i was hoping it wasnt him, im more hurt than anything right now mans. Im speachless

tragic. we're all in this together. there's some bad cops, some bad Muslims, some bad Christians, some bad white people, and some bad black people. but at the end of the day most of us just want to go home to our families and our lives.

this guy is getting the death penalty, if he is taken alive.

stay safe.

Some of you brahs may want to buy a firearms to feel safe, and have some piece of mind, that is your right and I respect it, but I disagree.

You'll can call me all the BS names you want, having a gun is not going to save me from a race solider cop.

All one has to do is make his partner yell "GUN, GUN, GUN" and then I'm stuck. If I don't pull, my gun is pointless, if I do pull, I become a hashtag.

These cops deserve the same justice that was denied to so many young black men that have been killed by the police, and the young black that were recently shot deserve the same justice that these cops will probably get.

They don't yell Gun Gun Gun, they yell "he's reaching!"

The beginnings of the end, we are on the brink of civil war bros....this is ***** terrible and a product of an absolutely broken system, there is no justifying this ****, but I'll be damn if I don't understand the frustration that led to this...problem is, cops WILL retaliate.

I don't carry to protect myself from cops.

"Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”

Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Ive always been more Malcolm X than Martin Luther..

The time for turning the other cheek and peace is over. We're past that.

Anybody with knowledge about gun laws in texas? Can you just legally walk around with a gun slung on your should like that?

They don't yell Gun Gun Gun, they yell "he's reaching!"

Good to know. I wouldn't want any surprises for the last words I would ever hear in my life

A lot of brothers are feed up and have nothing to lose. They better be careful......

Anybody with knowledge about gun laws in texas? Can you just legally walk around with a gun slung on your should like that?

Need to know this also.

Are they just selecting a random black man walking with an assault rifle during a protest who had camo on?

Yes. Its about to be wild wild west outchea.

Open weapons carry law been in full effect since the beginning of the year.

It's Texas man. If dude didn't do it, his best bet is to come forward IMMEDIATELY before he gets hit with that Waco justice.

Back
Top Bottom