They're shooting at Cops in Dallas, Eleven Officers Shot, Two Civilian Injured ,Five CONFIRMED DEAD-

Then you shouldn't get in your feelings when folks like Bloc/Steezy take an opposing POV in other threads you're passionate about.

This is sad all around. Innocent lives lost on both sides. Something HAS to give.

These cops are getting Justice. Suspects are in custody and after they stand trial, they'll be lucky not to get the death penalty. Can you say the same about those other threads? Totally different situations.

I don't want anyone to get killed. But when it does happen (and it happens all the time, these cops aren't special) - I want justice. Not smear campaigns against the victims, prosecutors not giving a damn, loopholes, technicalities, paid leaves, severance packages, peaceful protests turning into war zones, etc.

Anyone using this situation to go at BLM or anyone speaking out against injustice was just waiting for any excuse. They had no interest in progress or changing.

Nobody is able to determine the internal motivation of a deceased man. If he stated he completed his terrorist act in the name of ISIS, that is his own internal motivation and driving force behind the behaviour. Whether he is actually tied to the organization is moot in this instance. His motivation, and our verbal record of his motivation is the only applicable evidence.
Nobody is able to determine the internal motivation of a deceased man. If he stated he completed his terrorist act in the name of ISIS, that is his own internal motivation and driving force behind the behaviour. Whether he is actually tied to the organization is moot in this instance. His motivation, and our verbal record of his motivation is the only applicable evidence.

http://www.univision.com/univision-...rism-says-man-who-claims-he-was-gunmans-lover

You can believe a gay man was part of a terrorist organization that openly hates and kills them if you want to.

I already answered this above.

You are entitled to your own opinion.

However, I personally find the fact that you are asking this question absolutely disgusting.

I feel indifferent the same way many people feel indifferent about Sterling and Philando, Trayvon, Oscar Grant etc...

@TVobach, have you been just a disgusted with the lack of empathy for all the black people murdered or is it just the cops?
Hell yes I have.

I think that if you feel bad for Sterling and Philando, etc. and not the cops (or vice versa) than you are absolutely part of the problem.

Look, man, whatever you believe in or whatever "side" you are on (how disappointing is it that I feel the need to refer to it like that?) ...people are losing their lives. LOSING. THEIR. LIVES. Why are people turning this into a "one-up" contest and adding fuel to the fire? It's not right. As stupid as this sounds....why can't we just get along? We are no better than each other. People are dying and others "don't care." C'mon man.

And those people are in the wrong too.

Just blows my mind how people "don't feel bad" about people who were doing their jobs and got lumped in to the group of those unfortunate, racist cops out there because of their profession.
because most of em dam near do what they want. if a cop sees a bad cop an tells on him. the cop turns into the "bad cop". and shunned. an u rely on these people to protect u? than u see em getting of on tv for killing us, beating us on cam?? how u want me to feel?

You are entitled to your own opinion.

However, I personally find the fact that you are asking this question absolutely disgusting.

I feel indifferent the same way many people feel indifferent about Sterling and Philando, Trayvon, Oscar Grant etc...

@TVobach, have you been just a disgusted with the lack of empathy for all the black people murdered or is it just the cops?
Hell yes I have.

I think that if you feel bad for Sterling and Philando, etc. and not the cops (or vice versa) than you are absolutely part of the problem.

Look, man, whatever you believe in or whatever "side" you are on (how disappointing is it that I feel the need to refer to it like that?) ...people are losing their lives. LOSING. THEIR. LIVES. Why are people turning this into a "one-up" contest and adding fuel to the fire? It's not right. As stupid as this sounds....why can't we just get along? We are no better than each other. People are dying and others "don't care." C'mon man.
This question has been asked for hundreds of years.

Mostly by the same ethnicity of people that prevent any sort of real equality from ever taking place in the modern day.

But im bias. I truly believe a country of people whose roots lie in genocide and racial oppression has those ideals unconsciously embedded within its culture indefinitely.

Last edited:
Hell yes I have.

I've already said that I'm not standing for any of the violence, this incident included but your view is obviously very short sighted if you can't see why some black people don't have empathy over this.

Your people haven't been brutalized in the same way so it's not really up to you to say how they should feel.

I also notice that you've been active posting in here and you say that you were just as disgusted with the murders of blacks but you haven't posted in the Alton Sterling thread or the Minnesota one.

I think we're really in a bad state in this country. I've had many associates and fb friends tell me that the don't have sympathy for the cops killed. This shouldn't be a norm.

Then you shouldn't get in your feelings when folks like Bloc/Steezy take an opposing POV in other threads you're passionate about.

This is sad all around. Innocent lives lost on both sides. Something HAS to give.

These cops are getting Justice. Suspects are in custody and after they stand trial, they'll be lucky not to get the death penalty. Can you say the same about those other threads? Totally different situations.

I don't want anyone to get killed. But when it does happen (and it happens all the time, these cops aren't special) - I want justice. Not smear campaigns against the victims, prosecutors not giving a damn, loopholes, technicalities, paid leaves, severance packages, peaceful protests turning into war zones, etc.

Anyone using this situation to go at BLM or anyone speaking out against injustice was just waiting for any excuse. They had no interest in progress or changing.

You'll get zero argument from me about the system being broken.

However, my point still remains about the lack of empathy/sympathy for the innocent.

This question has been asked for hundreds of years.

Mostly by the same ethnicity of people that prevent any sort of real equality from ever taking place.

Exactly, that question shows a lack of comprehension especially coming from a white person.

White supremacy is why we can't all get along, as a white person, you have more power to change that.

I've already said that I'm not standing for any of the violence, this incident included but your view is obviously very short sighted if you can't see why some black people don't have empathy over this.

Your people haven't been brutalized in the same way so it's not really up to you to say how they should feel.

I also notice that you've been active posting in here and you say that you were just as disgusted with the murders of blacks but you haven't posted in the Alton Sterling thread or the Minnesota one.
we've been brutalized in a country that was stolen. 

And those people are in the wrong too.

Just blows my mind how people "don't feel bad" about people who were doing their jobs and got lumped in to the group of those unfortunate, racist cops out there because of their profession.
because most of em dam near do what they want. if a cop sees a bad cop an tells on him. the cop turns into the "bad cop". and shunned. an u rely on these people to protect u? than u see em getting of on tv for killing us, beating us on cam?? how u want me to feel?
"Most of them" do what they want — I highly highly doubt that. The cops that are 100% straight get lumped into those who are not. Which is unfortunate. These people have a profession where they risk their lives daily. But people don't respect them because they get a bad rep. Now, I couldn't agree more there are racist/bad cops. But, it's unfair to those who aren't to get into that category and then people "don't care" when they are killed.

Personally, I think you should feel sad that people you would call if your wife, child, best friend, mother, father, etc. was in a car accident, had a heart attack, are dead but you don't care.

I went to school with the shooter
eek.gif
whats his name??

David Begnaud Verified account
‏@DavidBegnaud

BREAKING: Law enforcement official tells CBS News Dallas cop killer Micah Xavier Johnson claimed to be a US Army Veteran.

i have a family member that works with police. they had a cop dating a secratary there. the cop started stalking this girl. held her at gunpoint an threatened to kill hisself it front of her. u know what he got. paid leave, mental check, than his job back

Micah Xavier Johnson.
I don't know him personally but dude played the background.
Never caused trouble or anything like that.
This is insane. Never expect something like this to hit this close to home.

I watched a cop stop a guy for carrying a pack of cigarettes at the beach the other day.
Dude wasnt even smoking.
Cop literally said " look at you walking through here with your cigarettes"
Cop said let me see your id so that I know youre old enough.
Then takes his liscence and has the office run a background check on him.

Talk about illegal.
When the guy protested the cop said " I can stop whoever I like ".
Thats when I piped in and said " yeah, you can.....but not for whatever reason you like, thats why we have laws"

I was then told to mind my business.
I would have kept going as I was right but my gf just isnt about debates.

This happened to a white guy in canada, so I can only imagine how such a scummy cop would act down south.

Back
Top Bottom