They're shooting at Cops in Dallas, Eleven Officers Shot, Two Civilian Injured ,Five CONFIRMED DEAD-

Hell yes I have.

I think that if you feel bad for Sterling and Philando, etc. and not the cops (or vice versa) than you are absolutely part of the problem.

Look, man, whatever you believe in or whatever "side" you are on (how disappointing is it that I feel the need to refer to it like that?) ...people are losing their lives. LOSING. THEIR. LIVES. Why are people turning this into a "one-up" contest and adding fuel to the fire? It's not right. As stupid as this sounds....why can't we just get along? We are no better than each other. People are dying and others "don't care." C'mon man.

I've already said that I'm not standing for any of the violence, this incident included but your view is obviously very short sighted if you can't see why some black people don't have empathy over this.

Your people haven't been brutalized in the same way so it's not really up to you to say how they should feel.

I also notice that you've been active posting in here and you say that you were just as disgusted with the murders of blacks but you haven't posted in the Alton Sterling thread or the Minnesota one.
We'll just have to agree to disagree I suppose. I've just never understood why we have to take sides and why I have to have "my people"...I'd never say to a black person "your people this this this and this...." Just not right. White people are not greater than black people, black people are not greater than white people. We're all (or, should be) on the same "team."

You're right, it's not up to me to tell you how to feel, just sharing my personal opinion.

Regarding me posting in other posts — you're right, I haven't. Doesn't mean I don't care though. I typically stay out of NT General as a whole because of this reason...arguments that go nowhere.

There will be many faces that come out about possible suspects.

First, there was 2 elevated shooters, then there was one lone wolf. Then, you see them plastering many different faces, detaining several people.

They pulled someone over not too far from where I live, who was supposedly a suspect, prior to that detonating a device that killed the shooter. Something about some camouflage back being thrown in to a black Mercedes and speeding off.

It's a big cluster as most of these situations have been.

Last edited:
The cowardly murderer stated, "I want to kill white people, and especially white cops" as reported by a black Police Chief.

I hope this is 100% the words the suspect said and not the black cop being used as a puppet to incite [more] fear in people

Which do you think it is though? Not a trap question so I'll answer first.

It's the Chief who happens to be Black, being used as a puppet to get viewers mad by reciting something over and over, that isn't true, IMO

They've said "he wanted to kill white people" so many times.
A minute doesn't pass without them saying it.
Everybody just keeps saying it. Every station, every person.

See....

"Most of them" do what they want — I highly highly doubt that. The cops that are 100% straight get lumped into those who are not. Which is unfortunate. These people have a profession where they risk their lives daily. But people don't respect them because they get a bad rep. Now, I couldn't agree more there are racist/bad cops. But, it's unfair to those who aren't to get into that category and then people "don't care" when they are killed.

Personally, I think you should feel sad that people you would call if your wife, child, best friend, mother, father, etc. was in a car accident, had a heart attack, are dead but you don't care.

Where are these "good" cops when their coworkers are brutalizing innocent people?

When is the last time one of these "good" cops have stood up to say something about the violence that their fellow cops have committed?

When has one of these "good" cops ever stopped another cop from brutalizing or harassing civilians?

Where are the "good" cops that call for reform of the inherently racist policies in almost every major police force?

We need to change our definition of "good", there are cops that do their jobs correctly and there are ones that use their job as an outlet to brutalize minorities.

M
Micah Xavier Johnson.
I don't know him personally but dude played the background.
Never caused trouble or anything like that.
This is insane. Never expect something like this to hit this close to home.
You gotta watch the quiet ones.

There will be many faces that come out about possible suspects.

First, there was 2 elevated shooters, then there was one lone wolf. Then, you see them plastering many different faces, detaining several people.

They pulled someone over not too far from where I live, who was supposedly a suspect, prior to that detonating a device that killed the shooter.

It's a big cluster as most of these situations have been.

People will be fired for all of the inconsistency.

"Most of them" do what they want — I highly highly doubt that. The cops that are 100% straight get lumped into those who are not. Which is unfortunate. These people have a profession where they risk their lives daily. But people don't respect them because they get a bad rep. Now, I couldn't agree more there are racist/bad cops. But, it's unfair to those who aren't to get into that category and then people "don't care" when they are killed.

Personally, I think you should feel sad that people you would call if your wife, child, best friend, mother, father, etc. was in a car accident, had a heart attack, are dead but you don't care.

Where are these "good" cops when their coworkers are brutalizing innocent people?

When is the last time one of these "good" cops have stood up to say something about the violence that their fellow cops have committed?

When has one of these "good" cops ever stopped another cop from brutalizing or harassing civilians?

Where are the "good" cops that call for reform of the inherently racist policies in almost every major police force?

We need to change our definition of "good", there are cops that do their jobs correctly and there are ones that use their job as an outlet to brutalize minorities.
I've seen examples of cops stopping other cops from discriminating on black men and women. I've seen stories of a cop helping out a black male who happened to be legally carrying a firearm.

Look man, we're going to have to agree to disagree. Respect your opinion and conversation but this isn't going anywhere.

Have a good day.

Dude was clearly trained the way he set the one cop up around the pillar.
Just flushed him out.
Looking like a call of duty champ wreckin kids on golden eye

There are a lot of people who have nothing to lose who feel angry about the state of this country.

The cowardly murderer stated, "I want to kill white people, and especially white cops" as reported by a black Police Chief.

I hope this is 100% the words the suspect said and not the black cop being used as a puppet to incite [more] fear in people

Which do you think it is though? Not a trap question so I'll answer first.

It's the Chief who happens to be Black, being used as a puppet to get viewers mad by reciting something over and over, that isn't true, IMO

They've said "he wanted to kill white people" so many times.
A minute doesn't pass without them saying it.
Everybody just keeps saying it. Every station, every person.

See....

See what?

There are a lot of people who have nothing to lose who feel angry about the state of this country.

And it's even more alarming that some of them have the resources and training to carry out deadly assaults like this.

We need reforms.

Police in Dallas used a bomb disposal robot to kill a suspect after last night’s deadly shooting during a protest. In a press conference, Dallas police chief David Brown said that the robot was deployed after negotiations with the suspect failed. "We saw no other option but to use our bomb robot and place a device on its extension for it to detonate where the suspect was," said Brown. "Other options would have exposed our officers to great danger. The suspect is deceased as a result of detonating the bomb."

Tear gas?

Some updated info...

A man killed by law enforcement after the fatal shooting of five police officers in Dallas told negotiators that he was upset about recent police shootings of black men and was "upset at white people," the city's police chief said Friday.

"The suspect said he was upset about Black Lives Matter. He said he was upset about the recent police shootings. The suspect said he was upset at white people. The suspect stated he wanted to kill white people, especially white officers," Dallas Police Chief David Brown said during a news briefing.

The same suspect was killed, Brown said, after police sent in a bomb robot and detonated it in the area where he was located.

"The suspect stated he will eventually — that we will eventually find the IEDs. The suspect stated he wasn’t affiliated with any groups, and he stated that he did this alone," Brown said. "The suspect said other things that are part of this investigation so that we can make sure that everyone associated with this tragic event is brought to justice."

Rest of Article in Link

Maybe a crazy black dude killing cops with big guns will result in politicians finally addressing gun control.

a robot to detonate a bomb???

whoa whoa. Can someone give me a rundown on what's happened so far in Dallas? I couldn't stay up last night to catch up, and this thread is going fast AF

Back
Top Bottom