They're shooting at Cops in Dallas, Eleven Officers Shot, Two Civilian Injured ,Five CONFIRMED DEAD-

The cowardly murderer stated, "I want to kill white people, and especially white cops" as reported by a black Police Chief.

I hope this is 100% the words the suspect said and not the black cop being used as a puppet to incite [more] fear in people

Which do you think it is though? Not a trap question so I'll answer first.

It's the Chief who happens to be Black, being used as a puppet to get viewers mad by reciting something over and over, that isn't true, IMO

They've said "he wanted to kill white people" so many times.
A minute doesn't pass without them saying it.
Everybody just keeps saying it. Every station, every person.

See....

See what?

All that repetition, like they're trying to beat that notice into people. For it to be continuously said like that, I don't know if I believe that's the 100% truth

the dude was trained by the Army. The last thing I wanted to hear was the he was a Vet.

That explains the tactics used. 

Some updated info...

A man killed by law enforcement after the fatal shooting of five police officers in Dallas told negotiators that he was upset about recent police shootings of black men and was "upset at white people," the city's police chief said Friday.

"The suspect said he was upset about Black Lives Matter. He said he was upset about the recent police shootings. The suspect said he was upset at white people. The suspect stated he wanted to kill white people, especially white officers," Dallas Police Chief David Brown said during a news briefing.

The same suspect was killed, Brown said, after police sent in a bomb robot and detonated it in the area where he was located.

"The suspect stated he will eventually — that we will eventually find the IEDs. The suspect stated he wasn’t affiliated with any groups, and he stated that he did this alone," Brown said. "The suspect said other things that are part of this investigation so that we can make sure that everyone associated with this tragic event is brought to justice."

Rest of Article in Link

@Kovalchuk Is he still a BLM supporter?

Dude lives right by my girl.
She said choppers and police cars are everywhere right now.

I don't believe any of the situation Peep Game Peep Game
None of it.
Them repeating that line is gross. Folks are hot right now especially now that we have a face to put with the statement. Officers are about to be on one.

Last edited:
I wonder if the "upset at BLM" = him not loving their peaceful approach to police brutality?  What else is there to be upset about with them, given his approach to the situation? 

He upped the ante at a peaceful protest, so I'm guessing that's what he meant by that.  We'll probably never know though.  

I wonder if the "upset at BLM" = him not loving their peaceful approach to police brutality?  What else is there to be upset about with them, given his approach to the situation? 

He upped the ante at a peaceful protest, so I'm guessing that's what he meant by that.  We'll probably never know though.  
maybe he was upset about BLM because he wasn't a fan of BLM's non-violent approach,

He only hurt his own people, his actions were just as barbaric and short sighted as the cops who kill in moments of "fear".

If he really wanted to help, this was the last thing he should've done.

I'm not on board with son at all but I also NEED the media to report what he said, he's not apart of any black movement and acted entirely on his own.

I don't get it. Didn't they arrest four people? Weren't there 4 shooters and possibly more? Why is news coming out that he was a lone gunman with no ties to anyone?

Dude lives right by my girl.
She said choppers and police cars are everywhere right now.

Wonder if she'll be evacuated? The IED talk has me wondering about his home being rigged....

doesnt he live with his mom? did he say he left explosives all around the city or the parking garage?

That's a good question...I'm just going off this quote from the article I posted:

"The suspect stated he will eventually — that we will eventually find the IEDs. The suspect stated he wasn’t affiliated with any groups, and he stated that he did this alone,"

The used the bomb detection robot to kill the shooter who was barricaded in a tactically advantageous position.

This society better be careful racism, xenophobia, sexism etc is turning people into terrorists... Violence begets violence.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom