They're shooting at Cops in Dallas, Eleven Officers Shot, Two Civilian Injured ,Five CONFIRMED DEAD-

Maybe a crazy black dude killing cops with big guns will result in politicians finally addressing gun control.

I was thinking the same thing, but if Sandy Hook didn't do it, it's not happening.

While I agree, let's remember that the last time the NRA was in favor of gun control, was to keep the Black Panthers from having guns in Cali.

I'm not on board with son at all but I also NEED the media to report what he said, he's not apart of any black movement and acted entirely on his own.

We all know that isn't happening. "Black man wanted to kill whites" is much more of an attention grabbing headline.

Prepare for the "war on whites" rhetoric....it's coming....

The way he took that cop out around the columns...gheeze. cop stood no chance :x

This is sad all around and it's just going to feed the hate.

He only hurt his own people, his actions were just as barbaric and short sighted as the cops who kill in moments of "fear".

If he really wanted to help, this was the last thing he should've done.

I'm not on board with son at all but I also NEED the media to report what he said, he's not apart of any black movement and acted entirely on his own.
All of this.

Even if the report all the facts about this dude and what he said (which I doubt) I'm afraid the damage is already done.

All that repetition, like they're trying to beat that notice into people. For it to be continuously said like that, I don't know if I believe that's the 100% truth

I feel the same way

What happened to the 3 other ppl and the fact that they said that they weren't sure if every shooter had even been identified

Now its focused on just this dude and that repeated sentence

I smell something here

@KingdomFlatbush

Me neither

Last edited:
We all know that isn't happening. "Black man wanted to kill whites" is much more of an attention grabbing headline.

Prepare for the "war on whites" rhetoric....it's coming....

All of this.

Even if the report all the facts about this dude and what he said (which I doubt) I'm afraid the damage is already done.

Once again, News Corp.

They controlling the narrative.

This event will either unite us or divide us. Judging by history, it will be the latter.

Innocent men died over the last week due to ignorance and bigotry. Sons lost their fathers. Its not right at all. :smh:

RIP Philando Castile
RIP Alton Sterling
RIP to the five DPD officers

I hope they release names soon, I have a few clients that are DPD and pray they're okay. Shockingly one of them was telling about their preparation for protest due to recent Trump, Gay Rights and Woman Rights protest.

It shouldn't have gotten to this point. Horrible.

kovalchuk kovalchuk Is he still a BLM supporter?

It is very interesting, the way two different people interpret, "upset with Black Lives Matter."

Unfortunately, as I mentioned before it is very difficult to determine the motivation of a dead persons words... Actually impossible.

Maybe it shows my inherent bias, I assumed he meant he was upset with the killing of young black males, not the movement showing support and advocacy for them!

And another thing

If the shooter is indeed this person, show the dead body, show us that its him

They sure as hell don't mind showing the dead bodies any other time we're laid out dead all over the tv and newspapers etc

On one hand I didn't want the shooters to be black. Because it reinforces a narrative.

But on the other hand it maybe lets the cops nationwide know that the number of docile negroes is decreasing and the tolerance for this **** is decreasing.

giphy.gif

RIP to the innocent cops slain and all that though.

On one hand I didn't want the shooters to be black. Because it reinforces a narrative.

But on the other hand it maybe lets the cops nationwide know that the number of docile negroes is decreasing and the tolerance for this **** is decreasing.

giphy.gif

RIP to the innocent cops slain and all that though.
true

Back
Top Bottom