Things people do that you dont understand

***** I'm eating damn.

Anyways I only walk barefoot outside in the west indies. Did it as a kid and it's just stuck now that I'm older

All that resulted from her walking by a pool with no slippers or shoes on?
Nah, just from her falling on a deck outside on her back porch.

Point I was trying to get at though is you never know what type of filth that **** accumulates, you got a cut on your foot or whatever and you walk barefoot you never know. Legit just fell got up like nothing had a little cut, cleaned it put some neosporin on it and it escalated from there. 

I was gonna ask if she cleaned the cut after. Like would that have prevented that kinda bacteria but probably not. A couple of years ago there was that story of the girl who cut herself on a zipline in her backyard and the cut got infected with flesh eating bacteria and she had to get a few amputations. Infections and bacteria can get serious real quick.

I was gonna ask if she cleaned the cut after. Like would that have prevented that kinda bacteria but probably not. A couple of years ago there was that story of the girl who cut herself on a zipline in her backyard and the cut got infected with flesh eating bacteria and she had to get a few amputations. Infections and bacteria can get serious real quick.
It's wild as hell man.

How these infections come from out of nowhere from everyday stuff we wouldn't even imagine 
sick.gif

I know this probably annoys the **** out of you :lol:

If it's the start or end of my shift, yes :lol:

$50s are fine though

What if they only had a $100 bill? This is not hard to understand imo.

Thing is at my job, that is rarely the case :lol:

That and folks try to get us with fake $100s quite often so we gotta Triple check it, write down the serial number, their license plate etc then they start getting pissed at me like I created that process :lol:

or wanted change

See above

Last edited:
People who **** ON the toilet seat. Who raised you?! :x

Dogggg i had a job as a food runner in some fancy *** restaurant for a couple weeks yrs ago. This was the kinda restaurant that had a 10 course tasting menu. U dropping $250 per person. Anyways one of my tasks was to make sure the 2 bathrooms were clean(they were single person type bathrooms), had TP, soap etc. Id have to check every couple of hours. I remember one time i went downstairs to check and this grown *** man is in 1 of em taking a piss with the door open. Dude finishes his business i go in to check the bathroom.... This mfer done pissed all over the toilet seat and didnt even flush the toilet. Who raised u???

I dont understand when people say "i need (insert material object)". No u dont need yeezys, u want them. Ull live if u dont have the new iphone, u just want it. Need is a necessity, these material items arent necessities, theyre wants.

I dont understand when people say "i need (insert material object)". No u dont need yeezys, u want them. Ull live if u dont have the new iphone, u just want it. Need is a necessity, these material items arent necessities, theyre wants.
i need you to take a seat

it's called an exaggeration to show how much you really want something. 

i didn't think this needed explanation. smh

Last edited:
People who **** ON the toilet seat. Who raised you?! :x
who does this?!? :x

i've never seen it

Son. Idk what's worse.

That or the fact that my girl said her brothers never aimed for the toilet, would piss everywhere around it and not give a single f. :x

She said they'd piss in the shower too, no water running, they ain't even showering.. just decide to piss in it for the hell of it. :x

So yall walk barefoot in yalls restrooms too? Yall some filthy animals stompin on piss mist.

Ill piss all over your bathroom
Drunken piss all over the tp roll, rug, towels.

And youll clean up after me.

I put that on everything thats religous.

I NEED Hilary Duff.

I wont see 40 without her or some form of her but lets be serious, theres only one.

View media item 1686048

Always annoys me too, but I think people that flippantly speak in hyperbole on the regular in general annoy me.

The type of ___s that are never just hungry, they're STARVING :lol:

Like cool down with all that extra ****.

I don't understand the passion americans have for tipping. It's odd to me how staunchly it's defended in this country. 

It's pretty inexpensive fuel for a high horse.

What I never understood is how "if you don't want to tip, stay home and cook" makes senses to anyone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom