Things people do that you dont understand

We not fancy like you guys. Most people I know still cook their burgers well done or burn them.

:x

Tf is wrong with people

I dunno why, but aside from a few of my female Chinese friends most of my friends are lacking in cooking skills. They probably know less about grilling. People close to 30 years old should at least know how to make basic meals by that age.

I dunno why, but aside from a few of my female Chinese friends most of my friends are lacking in cooking skills. They probably know less about grilling. People close to 30 years old should at least know how to make basic meals by that age.

Grown up people wearing costumes at work. On set all the pa's wearing costumes.
why type of set you on pa? 
nerd.gif

Agreed. Learned how to cook around 34. be chopping up **** lit with earbuds nowadays :smokin

Then you don't know any grill masters. Everyone I know that grills uses these.

But most of my family is from Memphis so the Bar-B-Que is next level.
Even had family friends win 2nd in the World Series of BBQ one year.

This man knows. You can keep your gas grills and lighter fluid :x Weber grill/homemade grill and charcoal chimney >>>

Last edited:
people who rips off the basketball hoop nets

like wtf is wrong with you b? are you taking your anger out on the net? do you think ripping the net off will magically make your broken jumper go in?

Back
Top Bottom