Things that annoy me: The flight edition

So i was on a plane from Vegas to Oakland this Sunday and it was kind of late so everybody was humbled and playing the low-key role, except there was this one dude who couldn't stop talking.
 Nobody wanted to be rude because it seemed like he was just trying to be friendly, but little did we know what the next hour with this man would bring.
I hadn't noticed him until i got in the boarding line because he was on the adjacent side of the gate's waiting area near the boarding area, but the second i hit the line he started talking to everyone that passed him by.
 I tried to put my earphones in and ignore him but he caught me as we were boarding when i took them out, i kept it short and he moved on thank god.
 I take my seat and he ends up sitting in the row in front of me, i was happy he wasn't next to me but my relief didn't last long.
 Once the plane started taking off he started with the bragging about his extensive knowledge about "3d", then it went into his over zealous need to have the newest and most expensive stuff(none of which he had with him), then he starts talking about how much money he has all the while he's flying coach rocking some dingy all white(or tan i should say) af1's.
Feel free to weigh-in and share like experiences or peeves.

Cliff notes
Stuck on plane with dude who doesn't know how to shut up.

So i was on a plane from Vegas to Oakland this Sunday and it was kind of late so everybody was humbled and playing the low-key role, except there was this one dude who couldn't stop talking.
 Nobody wanted to be rude because it seemed like he was just trying to be friendly, but little did we know what the next hour with this man would bring.
I hadn't noticed him until i got in the boarding line because he was on the adjacent side of the gate's waiting area near the boarding area, but the second i hit the line he started talking to everyone that passed him by.
 I tried to put my earphones in and ignore him but he caught me as we were boarding when i took them out, i kept it short and he moved on thank god.
 I take my seat and he ends up sitting in the row in front of me, i was happy he wasn't next to me but my relief didn't last long.
 Once the plane started taking off he started with the bragging about his extensive knowledge about "3d", then it went into his over zealous need to have the newest and most expensive stuff(none of which he had with him), then he starts talking about how much money he has all the while he's flying coach rocking some dingy all white(or tan i should say) af1's.
Feel free to weigh-in and share like experiences or peeves.

Cliff notes
Stuck on plane with dude who doesn't know how to shut up.

sometimes your only defense to somewhat that wont shut up, is talking back to them.

should have told them about your attempt to takeover NT

sometimes your only defense to somewhat that wont shut up, is talking back to them.

Extensive knowledge about 3D?...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Wasn't me, i just had to change my avy from another pic and happened to be in a thread where they were roasting dude in the pic.
Nice try though.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Wasn't me, i just had to change my avy from another pic and happened to be in a thread where they were roasting dude in the pic.
Nice try though.

Not on the topic of flights but it annoys me when someones cell phone rings and they let the ringtone play a min before they answer....I want to tell them so bad that no one cares that you have the new Wiz Khalifa song as your ringer

Not on the topic of flights but it annoys me when someones cell phone rings and they let the ringtone play a min before they answer....I want to tell them so bad that no one cares that you have the new Wiz Khalifa song as your ringer

what annoys me is when i click on threads that i think will be funny or id like but then they end up being horribly stupid

what annoys me is when i click on threads that i think will be funny or id like but then they end up being horribly stupid

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Only thing that annoys me about flights and how it affects my ears. Painful.

THIS
one time i flew to spain it took literally 3 days for my ears to pop, spent 2 weeks there thank GOD but had the same problem on the way back
indifferent.gif

basically when im waiting at the gate anything(i.e. babies, babblers,people who cant control their kids) that look like they annoy me, i just pay the difference and upgrade to first class. I've done it at the gate too, as long as there are first class seats available it can be done

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Only thing that annoys me about flights and how it affects my ears. Painful.

THIS
one time i flew to spain it took literally 3 days for my ears to pop, spent 2 weeks there thank GOD but had the same problem on the way back
indifferent.gif

basically when im waiting at the gate anything(i.e. babies, babblers,people who cant control their kids) that look like they annoy me, i just pay the difference and upgrade to first class. I've done it at the gate too, as long as there are first class seats available it can be done

man.. i hate when people dont keep control of their children

i'm not talking about babies cause i'm aware they're just being babies and it is what it is.. but i was on a transatlantic flight and there was this couple with this fat little girl who had to be around 6 or 7.. this girl was kicking the seats, yelling, jerking down the seats in front of her and generally being a little brat.. her fat @++ mother didn't say a damn thing to discipline her child even though it was clear she was bothering the whole plane, me and this african dude were straight suffering throughout this ordeal.. i don't condone violence against children but this lil brat needed just one good belt to the mouth.

man.. i hate when people dont keep control of their children

i'm not talking about babies cause i'm aware they're just being babies and it is what it is.. but i was on a transatlantic flight and there was this couple with this fat little girl who had to be around 6 or 7.. this girl was kicking the seats, yelling, jerking down the seats in front of her and generally being a little brat.. her fat @++ mother didn't say a damn thing to discipline her child even though it was clear she was bothering the whole plane, me and this african dude were straight suffering throughout this ordeal.. i don't condone violence against children but this lil brat needed just one good belt to the mouth.

I had a flight from New York to Dubai and went with 4 other people so they got a row to themselves. I had to sit next to this fat lady who made me take the window seat so she could stretch her legs in the aisle. Anytime I needed to piss, I had to beg her to move. She purposely took up all the space and pretty much pushed my up against the window. After about 8 hrs on the flight I said %$# it and just shoved my way out and took a seat next to this British dude. Turns out he was a cool dude. The lady called a flight attendant and complained about me, but thankfully that American political correctness bs doesn't work overseas and the attendant took my side

Cliff Notes- Fat lady took both our seats and tortured me for 8hrs

I had a flight from New York to Dubai and went with 4 other people so they got a row to themselves. I had to sit next to this fat lady who made me take the window seat so she could stretch her legs in the aisle. Anytime I needed to piss, I had to beg her to move. She purposely took up all the space and pretty much pushed my up against the window. After about 8 hrs on the flight I said %$# it and just shoved my way out and took a seat next to this British dude. Turns out he was a cool dude. The lady called a flight attendant and complained about me, but thankfully that American political correctness bs doesn't work overseas and the attendant took my side

Cliff Notes- Fat lady took both our seats and tortured me for 8hrs

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Cliff Notes- Fat lady took both our seats and tortured me 
Don't they make obese people pay for two seats....
nerd.gif
 She was just getting her money's worth 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom