Things that annoy me: The flight edition

Possibly one of my worst experiences flights was one from Khartoum, Sudan connecting to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia then on too Amsterdam with another connection too Toronto, Anyways had this over weight woman who looked like oprah sitting beside me taking up half my seat, talking non stop and complaining, $#+$ had me mad as *%!% and uncomfortable but luckily mid flight i was fortunate enough to be able to switch seats.

I got so many travel stories its ridicolous
roll.gif
. I won't even begin to start on my misadventures on the greyhound
laugh.gif

Possibly one of my worst experiences flights was one from Khartoum, Sudan connecting to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia then on too Amsterdam with another connection too Toronto, Anyways had this over weight woman who looked like oprah sitting beside me taking up half my seat, talking non stop and complaining, $#+$ had me mad as *%!% and uncomfortable but luckily mid flight i was fortunate enough to be able to switch seats.

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Screech

roll.gif
laugh.gif
Africa always produces great stories

One time my pops got some reaaaal cheap tickets, turns out they were extra space in a cargo plane... had to freeze my $%* off in some plane from the 60s while being deafened by the propellers right outside
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Screech

roll.gif
laugh.gif
Africa always produces great stories

One time my pops got some reaaaal cheap tickets, turns out they were extra space in a cargo plane... had to freeze my $%* off in some plane from the 60s while being deafened by the propellers right outside
laugh.gif

people that call and say hello five %%!$##+ times... i hear you sucka start talking
people that dont respect and or know bar/billiard ettiquette
bad drivers

people that call and say hello five %%!$##+ times... i hear you sucka start talking
bad drivers

-People farting. Pressurized cabin + Fart = game over.
Twice I've been on a plane and somebody farted. People wanted to pull out the oxygen mask n $%!!
sick.gif

-People farting. Pressurized cabin + Fart = game over.
Twice I've been on a plane and somebody farted. People wanted to pull out the oxygen mask n $%!!
sick.gif

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

bad drivers

Not knowing what the thread is about FTL

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

bad drivers

Not knowing what the thread is about FTL

My main gripe is when people take up all the space in the overhead bins with jackets and nonsense they can fit underneath their seats. Let you be the last group to board and the flight attendant tell you "Sorry sir you're gonna have to check your bag"
mad.gif

My main gripe is when people take up all the space in the overhead bins with jackets and nonsense they can fit underneath their seats. Let you be the last group to board and the flight attendant tell you "Sorry sir you're gonna have to check your bag"
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom