Things that you find annoying.

Originally Posted by hometownhero25

Originally Posted by REDUCE523

Friends that bring up things you did while you were single in front of your girl.
THIS.

Also
- when you're giving someone a ride to a place you've been to and they give you directions. I know where I'm goin homie.
- when you catch someone in a lie and they deny everything
- people who try to have conversations with me when I have headphones on
this

i know they can hear the music, but still try to start a conversation. i give them a
indifferent.gif
, pull out an earbud and say "what?"

Originally Posted by hometownhero25

Originally Posted by REDUCE523

Friends that bring up things you did while you were single in front of your girl.
THIS.

Also
- when you're giving someone a ride to a place you've been to and they give you directions. I know where I'm goin homie.
- when you catch someone in a lie and they deny everything
- people who try to have conversations with me when I have headphones on
this

i know they can hear the music, but still try to start a conversation. i give them a
indifferent.gif
, pull out an earbud and say "what?"

-chicks with their bitter/subliminal trash talking facebook statuses and then some lame start straight simpin on her status post
-people telling me what to play in my car

-chicks with their bitter/subliminal trash talking facebook statuses and then some lame start straight simpin on her status post

- people that feel entitled to everything

- co-workers that don't clean up after themselves in the breakroom
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

- when for whatever weird reason, someone having a phone conversation in a public place on speaker phone, with the volume at MAX. Turn that down...I don't wanna hear your convo.

- when somebody has like 30 diff coupons...for 30 diff transactions all at the same time.
30t6p3b.gif

- coupon stackers in general

- Being the only one out of my circle of friends with a car.

- My house becoming the new hangout all of the sudden

- my friend always trying to bring her bf around when I made it clear that I don't really want that dude around.

- ...the fact that I allow it anyway like a simp..because im trying to simp on her.
30t6p3b.gif

- when somebody just responds to all your texts with "Lol" ...if you don't want to talk then just say that instead being a smartass
30t6p3b.gif

- paying for something that's only 85 cents with a $100 bill...really though?

- paying for something that's more than $5 in all coins. One time a lady tried to give me ALL pennies for something that was $10.99...I just stonefaced her and moved to a new register.

- dudes that still try to act thug in the suburbs...you're not in the hood anymore, cut it out.

- people that feel entitled to everything

- co-workers that don't clean up after themselves in the breakroom
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

- when for whatever weird reason, someone having a phone conversation in a public place on speaker phone, with the volume at MAX. Turn that down...I don't wanna hear your convo.

- when somebody has like 30 diff coupons...for 30 diff transactions all at the same time.
30t6p3b.gif

- coupon stackers in general

- Being the only one out of my circle of friends with a car.

- My house becoming the new hangout all of the sudden

- my friend always trying to bring her bf around when I made it clear that I don't really want that dude around.

- ...the fact that I allow it anyway like a simp..because im trying to simp on her.
30t6p3b.gif

- when somebody just responds to all your texts with "Lol" ...if you don't want to talk then just say that instead being a smartass
30t6p3b.gif

- paying for something that's only 85 cents with a $100 bill...really though?

- paying for something that's more than $5 in all coins. One time a lady tried to give me ALL pennies for something that was $10.99...I just stonefaced her and moved to a new register.

- dudes that still try to act thug in the suburbs...you're not in the hood anymore, cut it out.

people that want to talk about the same thing. we already had this conversation. if you didn't have nothing to talk about, why did u call me

people that hype stuff up and then never follow through

newbie sneakerheads that try to school you and talk to you like they on another level with it; with great arrogance. i'm like get out of here with that. you on some hypebeast s$%& and u trying to act like u holier than thou with it.

people that want to talk about the same thing. we already had this conversation. if you didn't have nothing to talk about, why did u call me

people that hype stuff up and then never follow through

newbie sneakerheads that try to school you and talk to you like they on another level with it; with great arrogance. i'm like get out of here with that. you on some hypebeast s$%& and u trying to act like u holier than thou with it.

When I'm with someone and they get a phone call...and proceed to stay on the phone for 5+ min.

Gets me so heated I sit there the whole time with the
indifferent.gif
grin.gif

When I'm with someone and they get a phone call...and proceed to stay on the phone for 5+ min.

Gets me so heated I sit there the whole time with the
indifferent.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by taymane23

When you're on tha phone and somebody tries to ask you questions and start a side convo

this and being questioned or interrupted

When you're on tha phone and somebody tries to ask you questions and start a side convo

this and being questioned or interrupted

When I reply to a thread with something clever but then the thread dies and no replies come after mine.

When I reply to a thread with something clever but then the thread dies and no replies come after mine.

see's you on the phone, obviously enjoying your conversation, and they wanna talk a hole in your head and ask questions. who does that? 
alien.gif

see's you on the phone, obviously enjoying your conversation, and they wanna talk a hole in your head and ask questions. who does that? 
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom