Things that you find annoying.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

When I reply to a thread with something clever but then the thread dies and no replies come after mine.
damn
roll.gif
roll.gif

Cheap !!# friends who don't want to chip in for anything. Saying they don't have any money when I just seen some $20 in your wallet.
mad.gif

Always having to drive everywhere because your friend says gas is too expensive.
mad.gif
mad.gif

Man I got some horrible friends,that's why I stopped hanging out with them.

Cheap !!# friends who don't want to chip in for anything. Saying they don't have any money when I just seen some $20 in your wallet.
mad.gif

Always having to drive everywhere because your friend says gas is too expensive.
mad.gif
mad.gif

Man I got some horrible friends,that's why I stopped hanging out with them.

- people who dont listen, then i end up being right....again....told u so
- dont touch my radio
- takin forever to fie that splif up...wat u waitin on?
- turn the radio down when u on the phn
- cig. smoke
- habitual liars....you kno done $%%+@$ up right?
- this new era of the "shoe game"
- spoiled brats who take %!%# for granted and dont appreciate %!%#
- people more nonchalant than myself.....the irony

so many more...

- people who dont listen, then i end up being right....again....told u so
- dont touch my radio
- takin forever to fie that splif up...wat u waitin on?
- turn the radio down when u on the phn
- cig. smoke
- habitual liars....you kno done $%%+@$ up right?
- this new era of the "shoe game"
- spoiled brats who take %!%# for granted and dont appreciate %!%#
- people more nonchalant than myself.....the irony

so many more...

Mr DragonFly Jones wrote:

- paying for something that's more than $5 in all coins. One time a lady tried to give me ALL pennies for something that was $10.99...I just stonefaced her and moved to a new register.

Is there a policy that says they can't do this?

Mr DragonFly Jones wrote:

- paying for something that's more than $5 in all coins. One time a lady tried to give me ALL pennies for something that was $10.99...I just stonefaced her and moved to a new register.

Is there a policy that says they can't do this?

A lot of good ones that I agree with already so I won't repeat them, but:

People that constantly interrupt your story, or question things you did in the story you are telling. "Well why didn't you just do it this way?" etc

People who think of themselves as online celebrities.

People that ask for tutoring help but put no effort into learning the material.

People that think their opinion is best or the right one, everyone is entitled to their own.

A lot of good ones that I agree with already so I won't repeat them, but:

People that constantly interrupt your story, or question things you did in the story you are telling. "Well why didn't you just do it this way?" etc

People who think of themselves as online celebrities.

People that ask for tutoring help but put no effort into learning the material.

People that think their opinion is best or the right one, everyone is entitled to their own.

-People who always talk about how much $ they make (or supposedly make/have) but when its time to go out (club,bar,etc) or just chill and cop bud and bottles, they are ALWAYS broke
- people who insist they are right, but are wrong, even after theyre proven wrong,they insist theyre right
- getting cut off while speaking (phone or in person)
- the person youre talking to in person decides to start texting while youre speaking
- hold the door for someone, and the person doesnt say thank you
- coughing/sneezing without covering your mouth or facing a direction where someone is not near you

just a few. but the list goes on
laugh.gif
"{

-People who always talk about how much $ they make (or supposedly make/have) but when its time to go out (club,bar,etc) or just chill and cop bud and bottles, they are ALWAYS broke
- people who insist they are right, but are wrong, even after theyre proven wrong,they insist theyre right
- getting cut off while speaking (phone or in person)
- the person youre talking to in person decides to start texting while youre speaking
- hold the door for someone, and the person doesnt say thank you
- coughing/sneezing without covering your mouth or facing a direction where someone is not near you

just a few. but the list goes on
laugh.gif
"{

When people try to talk to me/get me to watch something/get my attention while I'm playing black ops. You know I'm tryin to go in right now so get the %#&@ outta my face.When tourists are taking a leisurely stroll through nyc they always take up most of the sidewalk. Makes me rage when I have somewhere to goDrivers who are unsure of their next movement Old people who driveMy brother will forever leave the seat down when he pisses and it frustrates me to no end.The guy at chipotle who's ordering like a hundred things and slowing the line downThe guy at shakeshack who has to look over every possible thing on the menu subsequently slowing the line downIf you're one of these people idgaf, all that @&$& is annoying

When people try to talk to me/get me to watch something/get my attention while I'm playing black ops. You know I'm tryin to go in right now so get the %#&@ outta my face.When tourists are taking a leisurely stroll through nyc they always take up most of the sidewalk. Makes me rage when I have somewhere to goDrivers who are unsure of their next movement Old people who driveMy brother will forever leave the seat down when he pisses and it frustrates me to no end.The guy at chipotle who's ordering like a hundred things and slowing the line downThe guy at shakeshack who has to look over every possible thing on the menu subsequently slowing the line downIf you're one of these people idgaf, all that @&$& is annoying

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

I hate when Im talking on the phone to someone and they start talking to someone they are with. sometimes I end up just hanging up and having them call me back

This. My girl does this to me all the time, so !@%#%%% annoying.

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

I hate when Im talking on the phone to someone and they start talking to someone they are with. sometimes I end up just hanging up and having them call me back

This. My girl does this to me all the time, so !@%#%%% annoying.

When I go to McDonalds craving a milkshake and they say the machine is broken right now, or theyre all out of chocolate. I just leave. Ruins my whole day.

When someone comes in last minute when Im trying to close up at work.

When I've seen one episode of a show, kinda like it, catch it a week or two later, and it's the same old episode.

When I go to McDonalds craving a milkshake and they say the machine is broken right now, or theyre all out of chocolate. I just leave. Ruins my whole day.

When someone comes in last minute when Im trying to close up at work.

When I've seen one episode of a show, kinda like it, catch it a week or two later, and it's the same old episode.

Originally Posted by BennyPowers

I hate when my friends call me and the conversation goes like this

Me: Hello
Them: Nothing, what you getting into tonight?
Me: I don't have anything planned, what's good?
Them: I don't know
Me: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not the fun organizer, don't call me unless you have something on deck or an idea to brain storm.

This. a couple of my boys hit me up with this and get this: They're 20 and I just turned 21
I'm like cmon homie, we can't do the same activities now 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by BennyPowers

I hate when my friends call me and the conversation goes like this

Me: Hello
Them: Nothing, what you getting into tonight?
Me: I don't have anything planned, what's good?
Them: I don't know
Me: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not the fun organizer, don't call me unless you have something on deck or an idea to brain storm.

This. a couple of my boys hit me up with this and get this: They're 20 and I just turned 21
I'm like cmon homie, we can't do the same activities now 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom