Things you bring with you to poop.

just give us a rating my dude.
today I pulled an 8. decent. I know it could be better but I can live with it.
8ish. All this squating talk had me curious. My son got a stool to use so he can brush his teeth so I pulled it up and place my legs on it so my knees can go up further. **** did come out smoother and barely had to wipe. Just felt different.

can't tell you how many times my girl has gotten mad because I finish pooping in 2 mins but still on the toilet 30 mins later, legit listening to a podcast and playing candy crush :lol:

seriously the only alone time I get

Its an unsaid un thought about thing that the toilet is the modern day man throne.
When youre sitting on there you can read the news....read a book.....contemplate life.....shop....watch youtube...etc.
All while not being bothered AND knowing people won't bother you at all.
Some of the greatest men in history have made some of the most important historical decisions whilst dropping the deuce.
Any man who takes less than 2 minutes to drop the deuce IN HIS OWN HOME probably also pats the grease off a slice of pizza with a napkin.
And he is no friend of mine.

Its almost zen like to know that the world cant bother you.
Just sit.... relax... and relieve.

Shout out to Al ******* BUNDY

Last edited:
all this talk about doing a natural squat got me thinking man.

maybe my deuces will be a lot more cleaner if I put the knees up.

thanks bros

I take my time and enjoy taking a poop. I feel refreshed after. Anyone else's leg fall asleep sometimes? It's annoying. You gotta get some feeling back in your leg or you'll fall when trying to stand up and walk to the sink.

I take my time and enjoy taking a poop. I feel refreshed after. Anyone else's leg fall asleep sometimes? It's annoying. You gotta get some feeling back in your leg or you'll fall when trying to stand up and walk to the sink.
I don't like sitting in that honestly. I try to get in and out. 

Also, one of the greatest things a bathroom can have? A WINDOW?

I light insence before I go to work as well. When I do and don't have company.

Ahhhh yes.

I actually tried that back in may
roll.gif
roll.gif

"Gargoyle method" tho. 

My brothers and I are some strange savages. I used to always have to get butt naked when ever I had to poop when I was younger. My youngest bro used to **** with the door open and his reasoning/solution for us was to not look lol. Now it is leaving the door unlocked.

Last edited:

I don't like sitting in that honestly. I try to get in and out. 

Also, one of the greatest things a bathroom can have? A WINDOW?

I light insence before I go to work as well. When I do and don't have company.
yo. my old house had that. it was clutch. The window was facing the front of the house too.

I would drop a massive deuce and watch my neighbours play ball. 

assessing their jumpshot while taking a hot deuce was always fun.

I always take my phone with me. I wipe it clean with hand sanitizer after I wash and sanitize my hands.

My opiate painkillers often cause constipation so sometimes it takes me up to 30 minutes to poop.

Sometimes it's done in less than a minute, other times it takes ages. That's why I always bring my phone because I can't really tell beforehand if it's gonna be quick or take a long time.

Last edited:
Everyone looking at my dood @a blinkin strange.. I've been a squatter since day one too fam.

I could sit and deuce if I know the flow will be normal and soft. But if I know I'll be stuck on that toilet for eternity..its squat time. Plus its like a short workout.

Ever heard of squatty potty? It's scientifically proven

Anyone here use pooppurri or something like that ? You spray on the toilet bowl to prevent the stank

Anyone here use pooppurri or something like that ? You spray on the toilet bowl to prevent the stank
I don't spray nothing directly on the toilet,but IMO candles are a must,not just in the bathroom but all over the house too...My Yankee Candle game strong :smokin

I don't spray nothing directly on the toilet,but IMO candles are a must,not just in the bathroom but all over the house too...My Yankee Candle game strong
smokin.gif
Rofl at "Yankee Candle game strong" ... my mom had that stuff all over the house growing up and I literally could not breath..

But to answer the OP .. my cell phone lol

Back
Top Bottom