Things you can't stand/don't like that other people go nuts for.

Clubs (prefer lounges/bars)
Loud systems (even if you're blasting a song I like..turn that **** down/roll your window up)
Seinfeld (just don't understand the obsession)
BBD worn as accessories (don't even hate em.. I saw a kid today with some Solos on his ears, ..plugged into nothing...his airpod?)

really any fighter who isnt black fans are pretty bad, they say black people use the race card too much but theres always some racist stuff being said thats way out of line

I'm black and a Pac Man fan. I used to always go for the black guy, until I got into UFC.

I didn't like 'An American Horror Story". It seem like, straight of the gates, it went for shock value. I was not impressed. Ghost trying to **** everyone, come on now. When I saw the show was winning awards and whatnot, my mind was blown. I guess thats why I'm not much of a TV watcher.

Smashing numerous women. Call me crazy but I enjoy having sex with girls that I like. Turned down smashing a couple of attractive females because I didn't like them. Hate the feeling I have after I hook up with someone I don't nreally care about. *shrugs*

Smashing numerous women. Call me crazy but I enjoy having sex with girls that I like. Turned down smashing a couple of attractive females because I didn't like them. Hate the feeling I have after I hook up with someone I don't nreally care about. *shrugs*

your pimpin.............i respect it .

iPhones, Drake, Weezy, Jay Z, Beyonce, Grape V's just to name a few. Waka is just wack, people have no music sense these days.

gangmam style or w.e its called, freshman kids in the school changeroom are playing this full blast and dancing around like morons
kevin durant
socks that are lower than your ankle. no show or low cut w.e . i see it as a girls thing
facebook
highlights on dudes
flip flops

jordans 06 and newer
foams
lil wayne
nicki minaj
music on the radio stations
facebook
twitter
mtv
religion
sushi
iphone
fast food
nfl

Lil B. Cool beats, but I don't see how anyone enjoys his music like that.

Also Odd Future/Tyler The Creator. It seems like they do weird **** just to do weird ****. Although son can def produce. But he is ******g terrible at rapping. Shock value kids. Frank Ocean is dope though.

Baggy clothes era. That **** was terrible.

Air Force Ones. Became ugly to me after the Baggy Clothes Era was done. I know people will call me a hypebeast or whatever, but I really don't see the attraction to that shoe that I used to have.

Designer Clothing like Gucci, LV and stuff like that. Why spend 300 dollars on a belt? I just don't get it.

inb4 "u poor?"

nutella
Bananas-allergic
Peanut butter and peanuts, but I ironically like peanut based thai sauces-Makes no sense I know :lol:
cheesecake=first 2 bites are good but then it just starts to get nauseatingly sweet
The Patriots
BASEBALL :x
"Thick" women

Last edited:
Rappers like rick ross n pusha t ..they make ok music but this mafioso/coke fantasy stuff kills me...dude said he wants a chick like. Griselda blanco..yea I respect her hustle n grind but seriously
Rap fans that believe this stuff...I was once one

:lol: :lol: my saltine *** lovin' this dubstep noise

They could easily be listening to brostep and because they're American they wouldn't know the difference.
DUBSTEP>>>>>>>>>>>>>BROSTEP
Hear the difference?
Brostep:

Dubstep:

Last edited:
2k13 being talked about so much
trash rappers
snapbacks (the ones that everyone has, with the city name in big print n #$%^)
foams
elite socks
walking dead
kicks (as of right now, quality sucks, and everything cost an arm and a leg)

Back
Top Bottom