Things you don't care about, but others do?

Who's on your fantasy football/baseball/basketball team....and who you should start/sit.

Seriously, if someone's not in your league or didn't ask you, they don't care.

Who's on your fantasy football/baseball/basketball team....and who you should start/sit.

Seriously, if someone's not in your league or didn't ask you, they don't care.

Sports talk, because of the amounts of masculinity I think it's a way for insecure men and closet homosexuals to bond without feeling vulnerable.

...Not saying ALL but some 

Sports talk, because of the amounts of masculinity I think it's a way for insecure men and closet homosexuals to bond without feeling vulnerable.

...Not saying ALL but some 

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

xX LeGod Xx wrote:
indifferent.gif
@ people not caring about sports. 
Get
A
Life

- the only sport i watch is Basketball....and only the NBA at that no college. no football, baseball, or any other sport. i find it hilarious when clowns like you worship sports and have applesauce for brains and intellect, then wanna look at me like im some alien and i dont watch football....who cares?

I worship sports?
laugh.gif
You don't even know me dude.
I  just don't understand how all of the people in here are trashing sports.
And apple sauce for brains? Because a person like sports, you assume that they're not intelligent? How ironic.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

xX LeGod Xx wrote:
indifferent.gif
@ people not caring about sports. 
Get
A
Life

- the only sport i watch is Basketball....and only the NBA at that no college. no football, baseball, or any other sport. i find it hilarious when clowns like you worship sports and have applesauce for brains and intellect, then wanna look at me like im some alien and i dont watch football....who cares?

I worship sports?
laugh.gif
You don't even know me dude.
I  just don't understand how all of the people in here are trashing sports.
And apple sauce for brains? Because a person like sports, you assume that they're not intelligent? How ironic.

Sports that I don't care about: football and baseball

How many girls my homies have been with, how fast your car can go, and what kind of engine you have
indifferent.gif

Sports that I don't care about: football and baseball

How many girls my homies have been with, how fast your car can go, and what kind of engine you have
indifferent.gif

- Race
- Baseball
- Religion
- XBOX 360 vs PS3 (stupid @#$ annoying fanboys - lots of them here on NT)
- MAC vs PC (stupid @#$ annoying fanboys - lots of them here on NT)
- JB
- Jersey Shore
- Glee
- American Idol
- 'brands'

I pretty much don't give a damn about anything except for my career and my fam. I could give 2-^&%#$ about what other people think.

- Race
- Baseball
- Religion
- XBOX 360 vs PS3 (stupid @#$ annoying fanboys - lots of them here on NT)
- MAC vs PC (stupid @#$ annoying fanboys - lots of them here on NT)
- JB
- Jersey Shore
- Glee
- American Idol
- 'brands'

I pretty much don't give a damn about anything except for my career and my fam. I could give 2-^&%#$ about what other people think.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

i dont get how people can be cool with not caring about the environment. Im not sayin join greenpeace but damn have some respect
$!%+ that

The government could end deforestation tomorrow if it legalized industrial hemp. Til that happens I dont care. Obviously our governing body is more set on lining the pockets of the higher-ups than actually saving anyone or anything not directly related to it from harm.

What exactly do you do that shows that you dont give a crap about the environment?  Do you have any examples?

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

i dont get how people can be cool with not caring about the environment. Im not sayin join greenpeace but damn have some respect
$!%+ that

The government could end deforestation tomorrow if it legalized industrial hemp. Til that happens I dont care. Obviously our governing body is more set on lining the pockets of the higher-ups than actually saving anyone or anything not directly related to it from harm.

What exactly do you do that shows that you dont give a crap about the environment?  Do you have any examples?

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

money
birthdays
presents
holidays
religions
celebrities

in short, idolatry
why you always tend to come off like you think you better than somebody?
i don't know. i don't think that though.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

money
birthdays
presents
holidays
religions
celebrities

in short, idolatry
why you always tend to come off like you think you better than somebody?
i don't know. i don't think that though.

TV shows
College Sports
Majority of rap music
Jordans/kicks
Celebrities/gossip
who smashin who
other peoples money

TV shows
College Sports
Majority of rap music
Jordans/kicks
Celebrities/gossip
who smashin who
other peoples money

quitting, also. as long as my 
pimp.gif
consumption doesn't interfere with my obligations, i'll continue to do what i do. it helps more than it hurts to be honest.

relationship titles. people seem to be so consumed with the idea of "boyfriend/girlfriend" but in reality, i don't need the reassurance of a "girlfriend" title.. and a girl shouldn't need me to be considered her "boyfriend" for her to know what we are. a bond that lasts for years regardless of titles is a true bond.. titles are for insecure people seeking constant reassurance.

Back
Top Bottom