Things you don't care about, but others do?

quitting, also. as long as my 
pimp.gif
consumption doesn't interfere with my obligations, i'll continue to do what i do. it helps more than it hurts to be honest.

relationship titles. people seem to be so consumed with the idea of "boyfriend/girlfriend" but in reality, i don't need the reassurance of a "girlfriend" title.. and a girl shouldn't need me to be considered her "boyfriend" for her to know what we are. a bond that lasts for years regardless of titles is a true bond.. titles are for insecure people seeking constant reassurance.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

money
birthdays
presents
holidays
religions
celebrities

in short, idolatry
why you always tend to come off like you think you better than somebody?
How did you deduct that from what was said??

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

money
birthdays
presents
holidays
religions
celebrities

in short, idolatry
why you always tend to come off like you think you better than somebody?
How did you deduct that from what was said??

Things that don't affect me directly, people care too much about what others say or do, its sad.

Things that don't affect me directly, people care too much about what others say or do, its sad.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Get
A
Life

- the only sport i watch is Basketball....and only the NBA at that no college. no football, baseball, or any other sport. i find it hilarious when clowns like you worship sports and have applesauce for brains and intellect, then wanna look at me like im some alien and i dont watch football....who cares?

u mad? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Get
A
Life

- the only sport i watch is Basketball....and only the NBA at that no college. no football, baseball, or any other sport. i find it hilarious when clowns like you worship sports and have applesauce for brains and intellect, then wanna look at me like im some alien and i dont watch football....who cares?

u mad? 
laugh.gif

singing tv shows.......countries going threw rough times....... other peoples struggles........

singing tv shows.......countries going threw rough times....... other peoples struggles........

amber rose
the pothead craze
small talk
saying good morning
getting married
drug test
the law
police
my family

amber rose
the pothead craze
small talk
saying good morning
getting married
drug test
the law
police
my family

Originally Posted by Slim

pimp.gif
consumption doesn't interfere with my obligations, i'll continue to do what i do. it helps more than it hurts to be honest.

THIS

Originally Posted by Slim

pimp.gif

THIS

Back
Top Bottom