thinking of becoming a mason...

0041-0701-2312-2802.jpg

Many men do not understand the process of acquiring membership in a Masonic Lodge. No one is ever invited to become a Mason or to join a Masonic Lodge. Though all morally good men would be welcome in any Masonic Lodge, the man himself must first ask some Mason about becoming a member. Once he has done so, the requested Mason will secure an application blank, called by our Lodges a petition, and he has taken the first step. He must have two Masons who know him sign his petition, vouching for his character and qualifications. He must also receive unanimous ballot of the members of the Lodge to which he applies for the degrees, who are present when his petition is voted on.

Having passed this ballot, the candidate receives the first of three degrees which make up the symbolic or Craft Lodge. This is designated The Degree of Entered Apprentice. The second degree is designated The Degree of Fellow Craft and the third as the Degree of Master Mason. Each Degree is a separate entity and one is always an Entered Apprentice when he sits in a Lodge on the First Degree of Masonry, no matter what his Masonic status may be. Each of these degrees has certain rights and privileges but all of the rights and privileges are attained only after the candidate has received the Degree of Master Mason.

After he has received each of the degrees, the candidate must commit to memory a catechism covering the degree received. He must be examined in open Lodge and prove his right to be advanced thereby. This serves a useful purpose, for it assures the Fraternity that each will know himself to be a Mason and be able to recognize others as members of the Craft by their manner of speaking. He will be enabled by such knowledge to visit other Lodges where he is not known and must be examined to prove his right to be admitted.

Many men do not understand the process of acquiring membership in a Masonic Lodge. No one is ever invited to become a Mason or to join a Masonic Lodge. Though all morally good men would be welcome in any Masonic Lodge, the man himself must first ask some Mason about becoming a member. Once he has done so, the requested Mason will secure an application blank, called by our Lodges a petition, and he has taken the first step. He must have two Masons who know him sign his petition, vouching for his character and qualifications. He must also receive unanimous ballot of the members of the Lodge to which he applies for the degrees, who are present when his petition is voted on.

Having passed this ballot, the candidate receives the first of three degrees which make up the symbolic or Craft Lodge. This is designated The Degree of Entered Apprentice. The second degree is designated The Degree of Fellow Craft and the third as the Degree of Master Mason. Each Degree is a separate entity and one is always an Entered Apprentice when he sits in a Lodge on the First Degree of Masonry, no matter what his Masonic status may be. Each of these degrees has certain rights and privileges but all of the rights and privileges are attained only after the candidate has received the Degree of Master Mason.

After he has received each of the degrees, the candidate must commit to memory a catechism covering the degree received. He must be examined in open Lodge and prove his right to be advanced thereby. This serves a useful purpose, for it assures the Fraternity that each will know himself to be a Mason and be able to recognize others as members of the Craft by their manner of speaking. He will be enabled by such knowledge to visit other Lodges where he is not known and must be examined to prove his right to be admitted.

Im really tired of all this non-sense on here about Masons.  Being a Mason has no connection to the Illuminati.  Stop it with all these Dan Brown Da Vinci Code street dreams.

First off are you white or black? cuz I can only speak on the Prince Hall Masons or the black ones. 

Yes, you are allowed to tell people you're a Mason.  They have car emblems for gods sake.  My step-father is one and was very high ranking at one point.  He ain't meeting with Hov and having brunch in the Hamptons.  He's organizing coat drives, feeding the homeless, visiting kids in juvy, and other work in the community.  All this hype beast secret society stuff is killing me.  But who knows maybe I'm wrong and he's really poppin' bottles when he goes to the lodge.

Im really tired of all this non-sense on here about Masons.  Being a Mason has no connection to the Illuminati.  Stop it with all these Dan Brown Da Vinci Code street dreams.

First off are you white or black? cuz I can only speak on the Prince Hall Masons or the black ones. 

Yes, you are allowed to tell people you're a Mason.  They have car emblems for gods sake.  My step-father is one and was very high ranking at one point.  He ain't meeting with Hov and having brunch in the Hamptons.  He's organizing coat drives, feeding the homeless, visiting kids in juvy, and other work in the community.  All this hype beast secret society stuff is killing me.  But who knows maybe I'm wrong and he's really poppin' bottles when he goes to the lodge.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--My dad is one, has been since 1988.
--From my knowledge I think you have to be invited to be one/join them.
--Dont quote me on that though...
I have a friend and his father that are Mason's and they cannot discuss anything that has to do with the Mason's with anyone whatsoever...

When I asked if I could join the club, all I got was...

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--My dad is one, has been since 1988.
--From my knowledge I think you have to be invited to be one/join them.
--Dont quote me on that though...
I have a friend and his father that are Mason's and they cannot discuss anything that has to do with the Mason's with anyone whatsoever...

When I asked if I could join the club, all I got was...

indifferent.gif

i'm reading The Lost Symbol by dan brown right now.  let us know if you find out about a small pyramid and capstone.  

i'm reading The Lost Symbol by dan brown right now.  let us know if you find out about a small pyramid and capstone.  

all i've heard from my wife's aunt is...
-u get to ride the goat
-the husbands have get to fornicate with other dudes wives
-they get a pass from the cops whenever they're stopped (if they do some kind of symbol/sign)
-hella military dudes are in it
-you never know what goes down at the lodge.
-the wife must be present at the lodge meetings.

all i've heard from my wife's aunt is...
-u get to ride the goat
-the husbands have get to fornicate with other dudes wives
-they get a pass from the cops whenever they're stopped (if they do some kind of symbol/sign)
-hella military dudes are in it
-you never know what goes down at the lodge.
-the wife must be present at the lodge meetings.

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

But like, what goes down after acceptance?

Originally Posted by Wr

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

Originally Posted by Wr

^masons are people that work with stone.

freemasons is an organization and from what i see, it's just the same principle of stone work just free of physical stone.
huh
like instead of applying the principles solely to stonework/ cutting/ architecture, the principles are applied to people and life instead.  So say since George Washington is a freemason, the stone he could have been working with would be considered the building of the nation.
Mason's are the people who cut and lay stone from the guy who is a contractor on houses and buildings, to the mason who from old times actually did stone work that we still plunder over ( ancient ruins like pyramids around the world, and places like angkor wat)

This is kinda like what was being discussed in the other threads about simulation and symbols. What people actually present as a image for a symbol actually creates the meaning for one. That's why any time the term mason comes up, people automatically conjure up thoughts of secret societies and boogieman type of things. because it was the definition provided to you.

The philosopher's stone is known as the human brain. So theyre masons on the mind. Attempting to build it in their way. Hence their quote "making good men better"

Originally Posted by Wr

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

Originally Posted by Wr

^masons are people that work with stone.

freemasons is an organization and from what i see, it's just the same principle of stone work just free of physical stone.
huh
like instead of applying the principles solely to stonework/ cutting/ architecture, the principles are applied to people and life instead.  So say since George Washington is a freemason, the stone he could have been working with would be considered the building of the nation.
Mason's are the people who cut and lay stone from the guy who is a contractor on houses and buildings, to the mason who from old times actually did stone work that we still plunder over ( ancient ruins like pyramids around the world, and places like angkor wat)

This is kinda like what was being discussed in the other threads about simulation and symbols. What people actually present as a image for a symbol actually creates the meaning for one. That's why any time the term mason comes up, people automatically conjure up thoughts of secret societies and boogieman type of things. because it was the definition provided to you.

The philosopher's stone is known as the human brain. So theyre masons on the mind. Attempting to build it in their way. Hence their quote "making good men better"

I gotta pick up Simulacrum and Simulation already, because I have a feeling it has a lot to do with exactly what's being discussed in this thread... False realities and such.

I gotta pick up Simulacrum and Simulation already, because I have a feeling it has a lot to do with exactly what's being discussed in this thread... False realities and such.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Community stuff.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Community stuff.

Back
Top Bottom