This Country Hasn't Changed One Bit

Originally Posted by theyhatinonme

Now I have gone off and changed the subject. Back on topic. You made the thread so you know very well people are calling Obama a house negro that to me is a prime example of black on black racism and I find it disgusting. Obama is doing him. He didn't choose to be a thug he wanted to go a different route so props to him for doing what he wanted to do.

Blacks needing college & wanting to go are two separate issues.

I am glad that you don't need college, there are millions of blacks who do.

To say society is not to blame for slim margins of blacks in college is pretty out of touch.

Using Obama as an example just suffices what whites are going to say after he wins.

Barack did it, so stop complaing and do it. SMH

Originally Posted by thecomebacklegend

Originally Posted by RDubb

I doubt a black man in 1968 could be this close to becoming the next president though, so Id say things have changed for the most part
indifferent.gif

cause they NEED him

4yrs under mccain = usa taking more L's and turning into the slums ,white people dont want to be living in the projects
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

so youre saying if this same situation occurred back in 1968 obama would still have the same chance he has now? dont think so

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by theyhatinonme

Now I have gone off and changed the subject. Back on topic. You made the thread so you know very well people are calling Obama a house negro that to me is a prime example of black on black racism and I find it disgusting. Obama is doing him. He didn't choose to be a thug he wanted to go a different route so props to him for doing what he wanted to do.

Blacks needing college & wanting to go are two separate issues.

I am glad that you don't need college, there are millions of blacks who do.

To say society is not to blame for slim margins of blacks in college is pretty out of touch.

Using Obama as an example just suffices what whites are going to say after he wins.

Barack did it, so stop complaing and do it. SMH
Actually I was using Barak as an example of a black man who went his own way and is facing repricussions from his own race for doing what hewanted to do.

As far as the public education system goes it has many problems but from what I have seen racism is not a big one. If we want to point out places were racismis holding us back we should look at blue collar jobs first of all that is where I have seen the most racism in my life.

I doubt a black man in 1968 could be this close to becoming the next president though, so Id say things have changed for the most part
indifferent.gif

cause they NEED him

4yrs under mccain = usa taking more L's and turning into the slums ,white people dont want to be living in the projects
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

so youre saying if this same situation occurred back in 1968 obama would still have the same chance he has now? dont think so
yes,nothing gonna get in the way of the white man greed
So you're saying white people are only voting for Obama because they are greedy?

If so...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by nick0lis

i got to a predominantly white private school and you should hear some of the %+@+ these racists white kids say. it pisses me off so much. im white if that matters.

Tell your parents to put you into public school ASAP. Private school is notorious for racists.

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

indifferent.gif

cause they NEED him

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

So you're saying white people are only voting for Obama because they are greedy?

If so...
roll.gif
white people dont want to be living in the projects and paying $10 a gallon for gas after mccain get done screwing up,so they gonna go with the best bet

Wow. ignorance at it's finest. So the minute a white man agrees with you he is doing it for evil motives. I'm glad that you can read minds.
indifferent.gif

Keep in mind, this is the same kid who was in a Nerf gun thread stonefacing everyone for "bragging about having fake guns."

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

indifferent.gif

cause they NEED him

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

If so...
roll.gif
white people dont want to be living in the projects and paying $10 a gallon for gas after mccain get done screwing up,so they gonna go with the best bet
How is that being greedy?

I am only 21 years old and as I get older I see what this country is about. I mean it is a great country with great opportunities but racism is still very muchprevalent, it is just kept under the sheets.

Originally Posted by early90s

Black people are some of the most racist people I've come in contact with.

QFT. They are so insecure thinking everyone is out to take them down and hurt them, when really they are the menace to others..... just my opinion/observation, im by no means a racist

We've came a long way from blatent legal racsism. Now, racsism is based on actions and propaganda. If you want to change a perspective set an example foryour race by having confidence. It's the least you can do.

I like Dirty more and more every time he posts

ArsnalJ23 - you speak truth too, you have one of the more realistic views on this board it seems

I think the POV is hard for other races to see because they've never experienced it. while they may try to use logic of 'what it must feellike to be black' its still a mental exersise. While to outsiders, the ramblings of blacks can seem foolish and paranoid; coming from our experience wewalk around knowing that 'anything is possible'. IE the Tuskegee airmen. Who would think that the US government would condone medical tests onunknowing blacks? ...but it happened and to this day there has not been an apology for it.

Back on topic, i say the country has changed a lot. My dad grew up in Rock Hill, SC and as a child saw the KKK personally harrass/threaten his family. As a 24year old black man, that concept is mind boggling. I mean up until 1965 Blacks legally didn't really have access to the vote at all. Do i worry about thecops? hell yea, but i don't fear my house being burned down.

Is America perfect? no, but we are the best chance this world has of an overwhelmingly peaceful mulitcultural union. But the world is shrinking and now morethan ever you can't seclude yourself from other groups in ways that you used to. Capitalism and culture won't allow you to.

Is America perfect? no, but we are the best chance this world has of an overwhelmingly peaceful mulitcultural union. But the world is shrinking and now more than ever you can't seclude yourself from other groups in ways that you used to. Capitalism and culture won't allow you to.
QFT
Good way to put it. We are not perfect, but we are the best. I know I am not perfect when it comes to understanding other peoples culture's, but you knowwhat? I still try to respect them. I know alot of other people who do to.

I forgot this is NT where EVERY white person is a full blown racist and that there is no racist black people. +$## outta here
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JJLT76

QFT. They are so insecure thinking everyone is out to take them down and hurt them, when really they are the menace to others..... just my opinion/ observation, im by no means a racist
HOW IS THIS NOT RACIST?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Reginald Noble

I forgot this is NT where EVERY white person is a full blown racist and that there is no racist black people. +$## outta here
laugh.gif
I forgot this is NT where EVERY white person seem to think in there delusional mind, that the majority of white people in this country are not racist
indifferent.gif
. +$## outta here
indifferent.gif

White people will admit that there are alot of white racists. Just look at a Palin rally. The problem with you is that you write off the whole race as alwaysbad no matter what. That is the same thing as saying all black people are crimnals. What you need to do is take each person as an induvidual. Why notcelebrate unity all races have for Obama? But you don't want that you want to divide people at every turn. You don't deserve a president like Obama.

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

QFT. They are so insecure thinking everyone is out to take them down and hurt them, when really they are the menace to others..... just my opinion/ observation, im by no means a racist
HOW IS THIS NOT RACIST?
indifferent.gif
Arer the mods going to let this one get by? He should get at least warned.

I forgot this is NT where EVERY white person seem to think in there delusional mind, that the majority of white people in this country are not racist
indifferent.gif
You can't even prove a majority, and you can't put a definition on what is racist and what is not. So, they could be correct that themajority of white people in this country are not racist.

Use some thought.

Originally Posted by Reginald Noble

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
. +$## outta here
indifferent.gif
Bro you acting like every white person is a racist....Are you telling me that every white person you've met is a racist...If so my bad I feelbad for you and every one else that has to live in your area. I live in south Fla every one gets along great...Sure Ive meet racist white people cops,teachers, people at the store, at school etc. But if your going to tell me that there are not any black people who are racist
laugh.gif
Down here this Haitian and black beef is beyond ridicules

There's no reason people should be shocked when someone says there are racist black people. With all the racism towards them it's not shocking if someare disgruntled towards white people or other minorities who haven't had to struggle the same way they did.

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

HOW IS THIS NOT RACIST?
indifferent.gif

90% of them are to busy being "thugs", that they forget to show respect to people who approach them with respect and no previous hard feelings. Theyare the menace because they are usually the ones that start the social tension with their disrespect, and they are usually the ones that extort/bully"superiors". My point is that some believe they are so superior they have absolutely no respect for people of other races, that they become themenace as a result of their defense mechanism against what they call "racism".

Back
Top Bottom