This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mou has to sit Rooney me thinks.

No way his legs can keep up with Foxes pace, they'll be running circles around him. Especially playing midweek already. He'd be a sitting duck.

Knowing Mou he'll have Man U parking the bus and countering, otherwise United is taking the L

Last edited:

No way his legs can keep up with Foxes pace, they'll be running circles around him. Especially playing midweek already.

Knowing Mou he'll have Man U parking the bus and countering, otherwise United is taking the L

With what pace?!?

Tony's out,Mkhi should get a start

Fro can take a seat,Ander deserves some consecutive starts

Last edited:
Has mou ever played a 442 diamond?

Rashford Ibra
Mkhitaryan
Pogba Herrera
Schneiderlin

No way his legs can keep up with Foxes pace, they'll be running circles around him. Especially playing midweek already.

With what pace?!?

View media item 2175708

:smh: Relying on a teenager, where have I see this before? :nerd:

4838611-e1470585215993.jpg
/
o_1anqg05lmt101fq9lce10jr174ga.JPG

I can't put my faith in Mkhi yet cause I haven't seen him playing enough in his correct position under Mou. I know he'll reign supreme soon enough...But tomorrow?!?

Especially a midday game?

Midday games are typically slower than late afternoon games.

With Tony still out I'm sure we'll see Memphis in the team too. I wonder who's gonna take Tony's spot though

Last edited:
Memph has talent but I think it's time United cut their losses & send him off. Loan maybe so he can get a fresh start.

Also, I'm not sure playing under this iteration of Jose is conducive to his getting back to playing well.

That's cause as hopeless as hes looked,I still think he can be a good player *shrugs* :lol:.

I know I'm in the minority but he's so young that I feel like it'd be a mistake to cut him loose completely already but he does need some consistent pt to get his groove back and I doubt that's gonna happen this season barring a LVG style injury crisis. If he's still not getting any pt by January,think they should definitely entertain loan offers for him,preferably from abroad...

Last edited:
Why is it in footy, teams & players say they deserved to win after draws & losses? Like MFer if you deserved to win you would've played better defense and/or scored one more goal... :rolleyes

You don't hear that in other sports.

"The better team didn't win" has got the be the dumbest phrase I've ever heard in sports

Unless you're out there breaking rules and hurting other players to win, the better team is the one who won, fair and square

That's that European ****. Idk maybe my South American and African brothers are on it too. American competitive culture is one thing we do right and one thing the rest of the football world could learn from. We're not with that ho ish. No talkin excuses just do work.

Last edited:
I still think Memphis has the juice.

Completely different scenario, but look at how ADM bounced back

Memphis was balling before he went to MU. Sometimes the big fish can't survive outside that small pond

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom