This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Internal Man U hype bandwagon

Memphis > Martial > Rashford

Soon enough y'all will turn on Marcus

I swear you're always more worried about our young guys than us :lol:

Talking all about hype yet you have a convenient memory though forgetting all the years of "this is Theo's year","Ramsey/Jack are world class" and Iwobi/Gnabry > Martial recently :lol: :rolleyes. Clown logic
fifa-17-box-art.jpg

Like what has martial ever done to be considered on the cover of fifa17?

:smh: Griez turned down the summer transfer to PSG to "focus on the Euros"

You ain't gotta lie to us fam :smh:

memph is trash

it's crazy to think this same time last year if  you were to read the dumb responses in here you would've thought memph was the greatest young player ever.

Swagger, potential and a good looking young brother (dude look like me) will do that to perception.

Didn't watch him in the Eredivisie but YouTube and a few of you guys in here :nerd: had me ready to sip the Kool aid.

Last edited:
Internal Man U hype bandwagon

Memphis > Martial > Rashford

Soon enough y'all will turn on Marcus

I swear you're always more worried about our young guys than us :lol:

Talking all about hype yet you have a convenient memory though forgetting all the years of "this is Theo's year","Ramsey/Jack are world class" and Iwobi/Gnabry > Martial recently :lol: :rolleyes. Clown logic
fifa-17-box-art.jpg

Like what has martial ever done to be considered on the cover of fifa17?

Word to...

View media item 2175972
and

View media item 2175973

If it's that serious to you and you really want a reason then $$$ :lol:. Same reason Freddy Adu,Wilshere and bum *** Clint Dempsey have also been on the cover over the years

Last edited:
ezgif-399056102.gif

:smh:

This kid is 17. Grabbing everything Cavani sends towards the goal

Last edited:
My mistake. Was watching the beIN sports highlights. GK is 17[emoji]128563[/emoji]

That's some British ******** right there
no its not, we hear it in america all the time, they said it about both Madrid Derby CL finals, despite Real outplaying Atlético for large portions of both.

I've never ever heard that kind of nonsense said by a an athlete or coach in American sport.

I usually hear them say "they were the better team today"

You don't usually hear someone after an NFL or NBA game say "The better team didn't win"

And if you did, it was probably Skip Bayless

PRIME PRIME Exactly. His claim is not congruent with what I know to be American sport culture.

Hope solo is a lunatic and a clown, legitimately unstable, and possibly the single least respected prominent athlete in the history of either the USMNT or USMNT programs.

She also got rightfully blasted for that embarrassing nonsense she spewed. Isn't she currently black balled by USSF?

Not sure what the pic is supposed to mean.

Last edited:
Chelsea's youth Tammy Abraham balling :pimp:

9 goals in 11 games for Bristol City (loans) so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom