This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's cause as hopeless as hes looked,I still think he can be a good player *shrugs* :lol:.

I know I'm in the minority but he's so young that I feel like it'd be a mistake to cut him loose completely already but he does need some consistent pt to get his groove back and I doubt that's gonna happen this season barring a LVG style injury crisis. If he's still not getting any pt by January,think they should definitely entertain loan offers for him,preferably from abroad...

:smh:

I don't remember the last time I saw him do ANYTHING with the minutes he was given. Dude worked hard to get to Prem, and basically slacked ever since he signed his deal. He needs to go. End of story.

So then Ox being better than Memphis is officially a true statement now...
I love the ox, but no. Their both trash. Only way that changes is the ox starting to take advantage of all these starts wenger is giving him. Hia form has been bad to start the season, so much so that iwobi is cutting into his minutes. Wenger is being generous to the ox since it's his last year on contract, he's really trying to play him in form

Think it's the GKs first start. Only 19.

Good block/bad finish from guess who lol

That was one heck of a block by that keeper. How tall is that kid?

Cavani better not get shut down by a 19yr old :smh:

Internal Man U hype bandwagon

Memphis > Martial > Rashford

Soon enough y'all will turn on Marcus

Last edited:
Son just hit a finisher on his own defender :wow:

This kid is getting banged up :lol:

Last edited:
Internal Man U hype bandwagon

Memphis > Martial > Rashford

Soon enough y'all will turn on Marcus

I swear you're always more worried about our young guys than us :lol:

Talking all about hype yet you have a convenient memory though forgetting all the years of "this is Theo's year","Ramsey/Jack are world class" and Iwobi/Gnabry > Martial recently :lol: :rolleyes. Clown logic

Last edited:
Why is it in footy, teams & players say they deserved to win after draws & losses? Like MFer if you deserved to win you would've played better defense and/or scored one more goal... :rolleyes

You don't hear that in other sports.

"The better team didn't win" has got the be the dumbest phrase I've ever heard in sports

Unless you're out there breaking rules and hurting other players to win, the better team is the one who won, fair and square

That's some British ******** right there

Damb, now that Messi is out looks like they'll be lining up with Suarez in the middle and Neymar+Schwarzenegger on the flanks :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom