This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having not seen them all play regularly i think Rashford will be great same with Dembele and Nacho-man.

Aside from Euros haven't see Renato play that much. Same with Gabigol and Jesus for Brazil in the olympics.

If i had to pick one...id take Dembele.

shouts out to 20 year old Kingsley Coman though. That boy will be a start. Get healthy

I'd say Sanches, Tielemans, Rashford, Dembele and Emre Mor are all going to be world class players one day. I'm really excited about having both Dembele and Mor (who will need more time to develop) in our squad. I only hope we'll still manage to give Pulisic a decent amount of play time.

I have high hopes for Tammy Abraham. This teenager is going to be special one day

Surprised that no one mentioned this FIFA career/Footy manager legend yet
laugh.gif
He did not develop very well last season 

What sets Rashford apart from the other young attackers is decision making. He beats his man and consistently makes the right decision. No shots from 30 yards or dribbling in to blind alleys.

louis-dreyfus....geez and i though Franks ex was a ******* gold-digger.

this dude smh

Last edited:
just realized city still have gabriel jesus, marlos moreno , ilkay gundogan, and leroy sane to be added to their squad 
eek.gif

they are already playing some beautiful football and pep has only seen 2 of his new players  in action (stones and nolito)

Gabriel Jesus gonna be the next Robinho.

Not too soon before he goes to Serie A and then back to the Brazilian League/Chinese Super League.

Over/under five years that he'll stay in the Prem.

Gonna go under.

Last edited:
I was taking the piss earlier but apparently it's legit,Hart is headed to Torino :wow: :wow:

Dude fell all the way off in a matter of months during the Euros until now :x :x

Also Wenger wants to send Smokey Jack out on loan...Guess he's come to terms that he's just never been good enough.

More bad news for P$G...

@GFFN: Blaise Matuidi still wants to leave PSG, according to L'Équipe https://t.co/ElIc60Luiq

Inter looking at Mateo Darmian (Man Utd) to strengthen its defense, it's going to depend on Mourinho. [GDS]

If it means Fabinho comes I wouldn't mind that much but I'd much rather get rid of Rojo/Jones than Darmian. He's a lot better and more useful than those 2. If he does leave,I'd be glad if it's for one of the Milan clubs over Juve.

Last edited:
Chelsea is making major midfield defense moves

If they still get Rodriguez also I don't see city or united running away so easily

:nerd:

Smoking Jack taking his smoking jacket & club out on loan somewhere?

Whenever I read an interview with him or see one on TV, I always think of Nigel Tufnel saying his amp goes to 11 repeatedly.

I also keep thinking I see the word meathead flashing on his forehead too... Same with oompa loompa pique too... It's da meathead club...

Last edited:
Surprised Odegaard didn't get a mention for one of the most talented youngsters. I know he doesn't get the shine at Madrid but he did look like he belonged while getting some time in preseason. Still 17 as well. Asensio & Coman deserve a shout as well, even though they're 20.

Wilshire looks like he may be leaving on loan. With Xhaka, Cockof-Lamb, Santi, Ramsey, and Elneny all vying for a role, keeping injury hit Wilshire around might not make too much sense.

Really hope someone in the Premier league steps in for Matuidi. He's basically begging for a move away from PSG and Juve looks like it fell through.

@HEGGSY

After ridiculing your tendency to be polite and humble after Leicester pulled off the impossible, I sparked the flame to bring the douche out of you saying I wanted Porto to play Leicester...

And here it is, we're in the same group :lol: :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom