This guy beats the PISS out of some emos WARNING: Violent video

eek.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
man them emo's were pathetic

if a dude come running thru punching my crew. man my N's would probally kill dude real talk

at first i was like, damn what a %@!@. but half way through I was like, they deserve everything they got.

How you out number the guy and let him beat on you like that.
smh.gif
pathetic

dude got all dressed up for it too haha. i woulda loved to see one of the emo kids clean his clock wit a sucker punch

smh.gif

my man with the snap belly to back suplex
eek.gif
.....cant front i laughed but after thinkingabout it the attack was probably racially motivated. I know there's some crazy refugee situations in some parts of europe.

if it wasn't though and them guys were just takin it
smh.gif
....seriously, therebest have been a dude standing next to the cameraman pointing a rifle at them otherwise
smh.gif
tired.gif

Those dudes must've been high or something.... something must've prevented them from running away or jumping in.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Damn, did these emo's learn to defend themselves from watching Steven Seagal movies? +#%?

Theres 10 of them. Theres 1 attacker. JUMP THAT FOOL. Why they lining up and taking their beatings 1 at a time?
QFT, why didn't these guys defend themselves? theres a bunch of them, they coulda all jumped in to beat down that 1 dude, but yet again maybethey have been watching steven seagal movies

guy gave him a rough german suplex followed by some heavy shots to the head
eek.gif

Russian wrestler wannabes and their 24/7 track suits

I knew one in HS and he walked and dressed exactly like that dude...EVERY DAY
roll.gif

how you gonna let dude just sock you in the face and just turn around and leave? *+!*@ kids.

Originally Posted by ChrisPhenephom

This is how school shootings start. They didnt even look emo...but this type of bullying is wrong
how it is bullying when they out number him 8-1?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Theres 10 of them. Theres 1 attacker. JUMP THAT FOOL. Why they lining up and taking their beatings 1 at a time?
that's what i was thinking, no point in everyone getting beat up 1 by 1...

Originally Posted by vdubsta

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

It was like a 8 on 1, they coudnt gang up on the guy?
laugh.gif

Ha. My guess his back up was the person behind the camera, plus more. Fools probably got the @+%% beat out of them before, so they just learn to take it. Damn
This is a good inference, I really refuse to believe they all thought he couldn't be taken down if they teamed up.

Back
Top Bottom