This guy beats the PISS out of some emos WARNING: Violent video

Dude was using legit wrestling moves
laugh.gif

Lol, *!$@ outta here. Try that !#%@ on 92nd and Ashland...ya done here...

Dude would've gotten jumped as soon as he rolled up and LOOKED like he was on bull.

I don't think I've ever seen a more feminine group of males in my entire life. If I was any one of those guys, I'd seriously kill myself. Noself-respect....

That was a romp.. maybe there was a background story or something? If not, smh.

He pulled off suplays after suplays lol.

I hope wrestling dude ends up getting a solid dose of karma. What a complete dbag. Being a normal human being, I think after I hit a few of them and none ofthem fought back I'd feel sort of embarrassed and leave.

However, to the emo kids, at the VERY least, run. Even if dude had 8 guys with him, his tracksuit is clearly for mad style points to up his street cred, andnot for running. Skinny kids are supposed to be fast, damnit. Plus he's smashing their heads through all kinds of 2x4s so why not pick up a stray plank andjust smoke dude in the face? Or something! Anything!

I will admit that I lol'd when the kid in the blue chucks got smoked in the face and then just kinda wandered away like Kip after Rex from Rex-Kwon-Doslaps him around a little. Goes up all tough then gets hit once and is like ahhh....nm...*walks away*

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

I hope wrestling dude ends up getting a solid dose of karma. What a complete dbag. Being a normal human being, I think after I hit a few of them and none of them fought back I'd feel sort of embarrassed and leave.

However, to the emo kids, at the VERY least, run. Even if dude had 8 guys with him, his tracksuit is clearly for mad style points to up his street cred, and not for running. Skinny kids are supposed to be fast, damnit. Plus he's smashing their heads through all kinds of 2x4s so why not pick up a stray plank and just smoke dude in the face? Or something! Anything!

I will admit that I lol'd when the kid in the blue chucks got smoked in the face and then just kinda wandered away like Kip after Rex from Rex-Kwon-Do slaps him around a little. Goes up all tough then gets hit once and is like ahhh....nm...*walks away*

lolwut?

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

I hope wrestling dude ends up getting a solid dose of karma. What a complete dbag. Being a normal human being, I think after I hit a few of them and none of them fought back I'd feel sort of embarrassed and leave.

However, to the emo kids, at the VERY least, run. Even if dude had 8 guys with him, his tracksuit is clearly for mad style points to up his street cred, and not for running. Skinny kids are supposed to be fast, damnit. Plus he's smashing their heads through all kinds of 2x4s so why not pick up a stray plank and just smoke dude in the face? Or something! Anything!

I will admit that I lol'd when the kid in the blue chucks got smoked in the face and then just kinda wandered away like Kip after Rex from Rex-Kwon-Do slaps him around a little. Goes up all tough then gets hit once and is like ahhh....nm...*walks away*

lolwut?
....you've never heard that used?

dudes need to learn how to block, or duck if they not gone swing back.
smh.gif
Theyneed to sign up for self defense classes a the YMCA

Dang you know he is going to hell, or get punished by having one of his own kids become emo.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom