This is why the bible and other religious texts had to be written by scorned MALES

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Seriosuly OP, NO ONE GIVES A DAMN about what you're trying to argue.

laugh.gif

Get a life.

Yes, I'm aware he'll reply to this with something witty and sharp, complete with a
laugh.gif
or
roll.gif
, just like women do when their feelings get hurt. It's sad. 

Got 'em.
Got who? I laugh at contradictions and in abilities of people to formulate rational conclusions.
The bible is the word of God. Why? Cause it says so. 

That DESERVES to be laughed at. 

My point is...why follow the bible if 
A. None of it makes sense when put up to scrutiny

B. this is the faith you waste your time thinking about

C. This book INFLUENCES us every single day by people who live by these words and use it to justify otherwise illogical and uninformed decisions. 

So what i'm saying is futile? maybe because it doesn't benefit YOU. There are plenty of people with doubts out there and your attitude prevents them from thinking its ok to think for themselves. religion is oppressive mentality and in some cases physically. 

laugh.gif

Get a life.

Yes, I'm aware he'll reply to this with something witty and sharp, complete with a
laugh.gif
or
roll.gif

Got 'em.
Got who? I laugh at contradictions and in abilities of people to formulate rational conclusions.
The bible is the word of God. Why? Cause it says so. 

That DESERVES to be laughed at. 

My point is...why follow the bible if 
A. None of it makes sense when put up to scrutiny

B. this is the faith you waste your time thinking about

C. This book INFLUENCES us every single day by people who live by these words and use it to justify otherwise illogical and uninformed decisions. 

So what i'm saying is futile? maybe because it doesn't benefit YOU. There are plenty of people with doubts out there and your attitude prevents them from thinking its ok to think for themselves. religion is oppressive mentality and in some cases physically. 

laugh.gif

Get a life.

laugh.gif
or
roll.gif

Got 'em.
Yet he has an audience and people are arguing with him

laugh.gif

Get a life.

laugh.gif
or
roll.gif

Got 'em.
Yet he has an audience and people are arguing with him

Originally Posted by Murda He

Originally Posted by HighMan

seriously what was the point of posting this?

did anyone say there weren't multiple translations? or do you read what people type of do you just skim through it?

He's one of those atheists that log onto the internet to find other atheists to validate his lack of faith in God. It's pathetic. Believe what you will, I really don't care. But it's pathetic to feel the need to trample on others' beliefs to validate your own. And he does it, just like most of them do, probably out of fear or misery in some form. No one wants to die alone, so as long as he ca make a joke out of God in general, he'll feel more comfortable in his own skin amongst the people that laughed. Yes, I'm aware he'll reply to this with something witty and sharp, complete with a
laugh.gif
or
roll.gif
Not our fault that the bible is fallible and morally and factually wrong.  We can't point that out now?  If yours and anyone's beliefs were trampled, oh well.  Facts are facts.
and didn't you say that you wouldn't be entering these threads anymore because you don't care what we have to say anymore?  yet time after time, I see you.  time to go repent again...

did anyone say there weren't multiple translations? or do you read what people type of do you just skim through it?

He's one of those atheists that log onto the internet to find other atheists to validate his lack of faith in God. It's pathetic. Believe what you will, I really don't care. But it's pathetic to feel the need to trample on others' beliefs to validate your own. And he does it, just like most of them do, probably out of fear or misery in some form. No one wants to die alone, so as long as he ca make a joke out of God in general, he'll feel more comfortable in his own skin amongst the people that laughed. Yes, I'm aware he'll reply to this with something witty and sharp, complete with a
laugh.gif
or
roll.gif
Not our fault that the bible is fallible and morally and factually wrong.  We can't point that out now?  If yours and anyone's beliefs were trampled, oh well.  Facts are facts.
and didn't you say that you wouldn't be entering these threads anymore because you don't care what we have to say anymore?  yet time after time, I see you.  time to go repent again...

laugh.gif

Get a life.

laugh.gif
or
roll.gif

Got 'em.

Ironic that your post contains nothing witty and sharp, complete with a laughing emoticon, and you're acting like we just got "got"
We got you with your man-written fairy tale bible though... 

laugh.gif

Get a life.

laugh.gif
or
roll.gif

Got 'em.

Ironic that your post contains nothing witty and sharp, complete with a laughing emoticon, and you're acting like we just got "got"
We got you with your man-written fairy tale bible though... 

laugh.gif
or
roll.gif

I have no comment.

And yes, fear is the biggest motivator for belief in religion. Now the beautiful thing is, if that fear is strong enough and in my demented state on my death bed all I have to do to avoid the eternal torment of hell is to quickly give my soul to white Jesus. Catholicism FTW.
pimp.gif

But as I drift in and out of consciousness I will be reminded in my brief moments of clarity of the debauchery and fun that prolly awaits me in hell. I will then proceed to grab on my nurse's bossom while ranting blasphemous obscenities.

laugh.gif
or
roll.gif

I have no comment.

And yes, fear is the biggest motivator for belief in religion. Now the beautiful thing is, if that fear is strong enough and in my demented state on my death bed all I have to do to avoid the eternal torment of hell is to quickly give my soul to white Jesus. Catholicism FTW.
pimp.gif

But as I drift in and out of consciousness I will be reminded in my brief moments of clarity of the debauchery and fun that prolly awaits me in hell. I will then proceed to grab on my nurse's bossom while ranting blasphemous obscenities.

He's one of those atheists that log onto the internet to find other atheists to validate his lack of faith in God. It's pathetic.
You assume he's trying to validate his lack of belief in a GOD by going on the internet. You need no other validation for that other than your own sound reasoning. Why is it pathetic? Is this not a forum founded on the basis of like minded ppl sharing their enthusiasm over footwear? Guess they pathetic too. Guess anybody on the internet who seek out like minded ppl for discussion and camaraderie are pathetic but in reality we know that's not the case.

He's one of those atheists that log onto the internet to find other atheists to validate his lack of faith in God. It's pathetic.
You assume he's trying to validate his lack of belief in a GOD by going on the internet. You need no other validation for that other than your own sound reasoning. Why is it pathetic? Is this not a forum founded on the basis of like minded ppl sharing their enthusiasm over footwear? Guess they pathetic too. Guess anybody on the internet who seek out like minded ppl for discussion and camaraderie are pathetic but in reality we know that's not the case.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

laugh.gif
This being depicted by legos makes it priceless.
   The website's kinda sad actually
ohwell.gif
Just looking at the pics before clicking on any other story, they're so dope
laugh.gif
and hey man some works of fiction are sad. Lets ignore the fact that there's an absurd amount of ppl who believe those things literally happened.

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
and hey man some works of fiction are sad. Lets ignore the fact that there's an absurd amount of ppl who believe those things literally happened.

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

laugh.gif
or
roll.gif

You're right, it's not your fault... nor is it your responsibility to pester people that don't care that you don't believe what they believe. Grow up.

Also, I said I wasn't entertaining ALL the questions people ask mainly because I never claim to have ALL the answers, but also because none of you types actually cares to hear an answer anyway.  On the other hand, I have a plethora of statements to make at my own discretion. I didn't force you to reply to them just as no one forces you to believe in God. You just felt inclined to be apart of what was going on in other people's business. Ironic? Nah, just typical of atheists.. 
Nah, it's a little different. You've never seen a "Atheists, let's discuss atheism" thread. All you see are 'God is dumb" threads in disguise. By all means, fly with your flock.. I HONESTLY don't care or mind. I just get the
mad.gif
face when people feed into the same world wide conflicts over faith while pretending to be better than it while saying they don't even believe in God. So what? I've never heard people be so vocal about !$!% they don't support.

Atheist - "Rah rah rah religion ruins the world. Don't you see? Science says be an atheist. God is stupid. Rah Rah"
Extremist - "Die, infidel! *BOOM* "

Well, that worked. Thanks. You're really helping the world wide condition by adding to the hate. Good job atheists. Way to set the example for all us peace loving God-said-don't types. You sure showed us.

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

laugh.gif
or
roll.gif

You're right, it's not your fault... nor is it your responsibility to pester people that don't care that you don't believe what they believe. Grow up.

Also, I said I wasn't entertaining ALL the questions people ask mainly because I never claim to have ALL the answers, but also because none of you types actually cares to hear an answer anyway.  On the other hand, I have a plethora of statements to make at my own discretion. I didn't force you to reply to them just as no one forces you to believe in God. You just felt inclined to be apart of what was going on in other people's business. Ironic? Nah, just typical of atheists.. 
Nah, it's a little different. You've never seen a "Atheists, let's discuss atheism" thread. All you see are 'God is dumb" threads in disguise. By all means, fly with your flock.. I HONESTLY don't care or mind. I just get the
mad.gif
face when people feed into the same world wide conflicts over faith while pretending to be better than it while saying they don't even believe in God. So what? I've never heard people be so vocal about !$!% they don't support.

Atheist - "Rah rah rah religion ruins the world. Don't you see? Science says be an atheist. God is stupid. Rah Rah"
Extremist - "Die, infidel! *BOOM* "

Well, that worked. Thanks. You're really helping the world wide condition by adding to the hate. Good job atheists. Way to set the example for all us peace loving God-said-don't types. You sure showed us.

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

I haven't been to the website in a while but you see the one about Sodom and Gomorrah?
laugh.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom