This Is Why You Leave Some People The Hell Alone...

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by solefood229

30t6p3b.gif
its a damn shame she won't remember that @!* whoopin'
laugh.gif

i tried not to laugh, i rly did 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

^ her mom dont understand what her daughter did. She slapped a man and hoped behind a counter with her hands in her pocket like she had a gun and her girlfriend came around the other way to block the man in.

The man was in every right to beat the brakes off them.. Her daughter is just going to have to live with the repercussions.

I donated 2k to the cashier defense fund set up... Dude is my hero, he probably saved many lives..lol cats will think twice now
eyes.gif

Why lie?

^ her mom dont understand what her daughter did. She slapped a man and hoped behind a counter with her hands in her pocket like she had a gun and her girlfriend came around the other way to block the man in.

The man was in every right to beat the brakes off them.. Her daughter is just going to have to live with the repercussions.

I donated 2k to the cashier defense fund set up... Dude is my hero, he probably saved many lives..lol cats will think twice now
No you didn't. 

One of the comments on the NYDN link was "they thought dude was a McChicken...." 
roll.gif

The media spin is what's pissing me off 
grin.gif
30t6p3b.gif

They're making it sound like she was minding her own business when a crazy, rage filled ex-con came from the back with a metal rod and beat her down for no reason
laugh.gif
mad.gif

So if it was Kim Kardashian wearing 5 inch Louboutins that hopped over the counter and slapped him, it would be different right?

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

So if it was Kim Kardashian wearing 5 inch Louboutins that hopped over the counter and slapped him, it would be different right?
Idiotic comparison.

You think folks are going in on these girls cause they were ugly?  I think most people agree that what dude did was OD...but those girls had it coming the second they started to attack him.  If he never picked up the pipe, who knows what would have happened.  If you have ever been around West 4th, you'd know that some of those girls around there DON'T play.  Straight up ruthless. 

Those girls deserved every bit of that quarter pounding with Cheese.

No sympathy here.

Originally Posted by AR Guy

Originally Posted by CJ863

Someone explain to me how this man is charged with a crime though?

Because in the great state on NY, what that chick did isn't considered assault because she didn't physically harm him.
eyes.gif

Did you watch the video?? She slapped him before jumping over counter
The
eyes.gif
was for the NY law that says that since the slap did not directly cause any physical harm it is not assault, it's complete BS that the girl was not charged with assault. If by chance she split his lip than it would be assault but in NY I could go around slapping people and only be charged with harassment, which isn't even a misdemeanor, as long as no physical injuries occurred.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Idiotic comparison.

You think folks are going in on these girls cause they were ugly?  I think most people agree that what dude did was OD...but those girls had it coming the second they started to attack him.  If he never picked up the pipe, who knows what would have happened.  If you have ever been around West 4th, you'd know that some of those girls around there DON'T play.  Straight up ruthless. 

It's not a idiotic comparison. It wasn't about being ugly
laugh.gif
. I've seen enough post in here about how the woman dresses, and the whole "butch, %#@%, lesbian" comments. So like I said if it was a straight feminine woman who hopped over the counter and slapped him like that, would the beat down still be justified?

Idiotic comparison.

laugh.gif
. I've seen enough post in here about how the woman dresses, and the whole "butch, %#@%, lesbian" comments. So like I said if it was a straight feminine woman who hopped over the counter and slapped him like that, would the beat down still be justified?
It's not just because they're corny thug lesbians. One key thing to remember here is how much bigger these two hippo thugs are VS the worker, aside from having backed him into a corner in a fast paced confrontation.

I never worked in the restaurant industry but I do feel for those who do and have to put up with customers who come in and feel it necessary to talk down and complain to servers/workers just because they are shelling out $5 for a cheeseburger. This woman took one for all of those people out there who ever complained about a food order. The dude who put the golf club(?) to her probably had months/years of pent up anger and customer rage and it just so happened that she pushed the last button. Shoot, had it not been her it might have been someone else.

Now, true, there are some food service people who are highly incompetent. Just always be aware that these people are preparing stuff that you intend to ingest so you may not want to piss them off. At the end of the day, there are a billion places to eat so just don't go back to that location. If you are beyond upset about it, write a letter to the manager of that establishment or his manager or his manager or his manager. Sooner or later you will get through to someone, especially at a large chain who would rather give you free meal coupons and an apology rather than get a bad publicity law suit.

Live smart, yo.

indifferent.gif

No it wouldn't.  If Kim disrespected the dude, slapped him and jumped over the counter with the intent of harming the cashier.  It would be the same story.  Kim would've gotten her #$% beat the same way.

Not even about the person's physical attributes.  The cashier didn't beat ol' girl because she was ugly.  She got #&^$#$% up because of her attitude, the way she disrespected the cashier, and how she wanted to "keep it real".   She deserved that #@$ beating.  Since she can't remember #&$^, someone post that vid on her FB wall. 

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

The media spin is what's pissing me off 
grin.gif
30t6p3b.gif

They're making it sound like she was minding her own business when a crazy, rage filled ex-con came from the back with a metal rod and beat her down for no reason
laugh.gif
mad.gif

If it wasn't for the video this dude would be doooone for.

No way anyone would have ignored his background and believed his side of the story.

At the end of the day , A normal non butch lesbian chick would not challenge a man and hit him in his face , Those girls were acting like they were men .

I beat up a butch lesbian chick in new jersey when i was 18 . I had my girl and she hit me . Easy KO for me ....

These "chicks" need to learn to stay in there zone and just because they act like guys they are not one . If you want to be treated like a man and pop off on a grown man then all bets are off in my eyes.

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

indifferent.gif

No it wouldn't.  If Kim disrespected the dude, slapped him and jumped over the counter with the intent of harming the cashier.  It would be the same story.  Kim would've gotten her #$% beat the same way.

Sure.

Don't play with people at their place of work. I work retail, I'm a very nice guy, but somedays I'll let a customer what's really good. People think they can walk all over you but it's very disarming when they realize that you will lose your job just to prove your point. Not a violent guy or a tough guy or anything like that but it'll be a cold day in hell before I let anyone treat me poorly just because I'm at work. I hope everyone who respects themselves carries themselves in that manner, don't let no one walk over you people. That dude handled his, he'll probably regret it at some point but he can look back and at least know that those people will never treat another person like they treated him that day. Good for him.

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

indifferent.gif

Not even about the person's physical attributes.  The cashier didn't beat ol' girl because she was ugly.  She got #&^$#$% up because of her attitude, the way she disrespected the cashier, and how she wanted to "keep it real".   She deserved that #@$ beating.  Since she can't remember #&$^, someone post that vid on her FB wall. 

dude really tryin to make a kim k comparison here? 
laugh.gif
 half of NT hates kim anyways.
and no, it wouldn't matter.  he needs to stop trying to back his statement.

Idiotic comparison.

laugh.gif

yea it would still be justified b/c she's physically and verbally attacking dude but I don't see a feminine woman doing that in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom