This needs to be discussed

Originally Posted by Niccoweezy

It's a recession man. If a shoe is hyped enough and there's a demand with little supply, then they will be worth more. People buy kicks to keep or resell. If they can make money on a shoe then why not? IMO VNDS sounds better than used. Just a thought

First off we are not in a recession, secondly you dont get over on someone else to compensate for a lack of money earning on your part.

Originally Posted by adtheone

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Perfect example of what I'M talking about:
ohdannyboy:
Perfect example of what I'm talking about.
Dudes are never satisfied with a deal PROFIT no matter how good it is.
*fixed

^^  
roll.gif

It is amazing that people only think of themselves and do not understand that we should be looking out for each other in this small community.
There are a good amount of people on this site that I do look out for, and they also look out for me.

ohdannyboy:
*fixed

^^  
roll.gif

It is amazing that people only think of themselves and do not understand that we should be looking out for each other in this small community.
There are a good amount of people on this site that I do look out for, and they also look out for me.

^^ well let the shoe go for 250 and make a new friend. Thats how it all starts, spread a little love.

^^ well let the shoe go for 250 and make a new friend. Thats how it all starts, spread a little love.

ohdannyboy:

*fixed
After shipping and paypal fees dude is going to end up with about a $40 profit. So, no.

ohdannyboy:

*fixed
After shipping and paypal fees dude is going to end up with about a $40 profit. So, no.

I suspect $250 is the best deal you will get for those. You better pull that trigger. I analyze that as a fair deal. You are swinging about a $70-80 profit on a shoe that demand is rapidly descending. You should go for it, no joke.

I suspect $250 is the best deal you will get for those. You better pull that trigger. I analyze that as a fair deal. You are swinging about a $70-80 profit on a shoe that demand is rapidly descending. You should go for it, no joke.

So you just told this man to turn down getting his money back + 40 bucks. What business school did you graduate from that taught you to think like that? He turned down the buyer for 35 bucks that he doesn't know if he is going to get from someone else. The real problem I see is that he never even tried to work with the buyer in reaching a happy medium for both persons involved. Now if he isn't able to sell for 285 bucks and tries to reach back out to the person that offered him the 250 bucks the buyer will say no and offer lower than the original offer he made because the seller turned it down in the beginning. That is where you sellers mess up alot of times hoping for your "lowest price on the Internet". Stop saying that because you never know what the lowest price online is, how about just setting a fair price on your item that you would pay for it if you wanted to buy it from someone.

So you just told this man to turn down getting his money back + 40 bucks. What business school did you graduate from that taught you to think like that? He turned down the buyer for 35 bucks that he doesn't know if he is going to get from someone else. The real problem I see is that he never even tried to work with the buyer in reaching a happy medium for both persons involved. Now if he isn't able to sell for 285 bucks and tries to reach back out to the person that offered him the 250 bucks the buyer will say no and offer lower than the original offer he made because the seller turned it down in the beginning. That is where you sellers mess up alot of times hoping for your "lowest price on the Internet". Stop saying that because you never know what the lowest price online is, how about just setting a fair price on your item that you would pay for it if you wanted to buy it from someone.

4f026d061dbb62fd830aa6cedaa556fdedf64eda_r.gif

4f026d061dbb62fd830aa6cedaa556fdedf64eda_r.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Dudes are never satisfied with a deal no matter how good it is.
Its only a good deal for you, if you have no room for negotiating dont post anything for sell. You should always expect someone to counter offer on something that is not sold out of a store whether brick and mortar or online.

Who lied to you?!

If that's the case, don't be upset when someone shuts your offer down, or looks at you as a cheapass...

It doesn't even matter if it's a "brick & mortar" store...dudes always try & get somethin for nothin. If you dont agree with the price that a seller posts, why not just find one that DOES fit into your price range?

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Dudes are never satisfied with a deal no matter how good it is.
Its only a good deal for you, if you have no room for negotiating dont post anything for sell. You should always expect someone to counter offer on something that is not sold out of a store whether brick and mortar or online.

Who lied to you?!

If that's the case, don't be upset when someone shuts your offer down, or looks at you as a cheapass...

It doesn't even matter if it's a "brick & mortar" store...dudes always try & get somethin for nothin. If you dont agree with the price that a seller posts, why not just find one that DOES fit into your price range?

THE SAME PEOPLE WHO CRASH ON BUYERS WHO MAKE OFFERS, THEY THEMSELVES WALK INTO DEALERSHIPS AND DONT EXPECT TO PAY STICKER PRICE.....

THE SAME PEOPLE WHO CRASH ON BUYERS WHO MAKE OFFERS, THEY THEMSELVES WALK INTO DEALERSHIPS AND DONT EXPECT TO PAY STICKER PRICE.....

Back
Top Bottom