This presidential election who you got?

You ask what is stopping me from wasting my time on a vote that will have no meaning? I must have answered that with a question I apologize. I fear nothing but one thing and that is the fact wether its the people who govern, asteroid, disease and/or etc.... That my seed and my seeds seeds and so on chances of inhabiting this earth is microscopically slim. We have this one Earth that can support life and we drain and abuse it as if it will be retroed.

Ron Paul is not out yet.  He's concentrating on the delegate votes to get the GOP nomination and not wasting his resources on TV ads.  He is not a favorable candidate in the GOP or with the news outlets because he represents the og GOP.  And he has  a track record to prove it.  His goals are to cut govt spending, cut taxes, and return to a gold standard. 

I'm not saying he's going to be our savior.  But he'll help the U.S. get back on track to being a prosperous nation.   Then its up to the people...

If Obama or Mitt get elected, you can expect more of the same... high unemployment, high gas prices, higher taxes(coming soon), more bailouts...

:pimp: obama my favorite president next to lincoln, lincoln freed the slaves got rid of chains , obama got us in gold ropes my ***** :smokin that stimulus money

I hope this last sentence is sarcasm.

IF not really pitiful people voting for obama because they think it will get them a hand out

Last edited:
Obama has disappointed me these last 3 years, I expected so much from him. I will most likely be voting for Mitt Romney, it's about a 55/45 split for me now. I'm waiting on the debates.

I'm black btw

Last edited:
You are so clueless!!

You actually thought Ron Paul was going to be the Republican nominee this year............your the one that's clueless.

Obama has disappointed me these last 3 years, I expected so much from him. I will most likely be voting for Mitt Romney, it's about a 55/45 split for me now. I'm waiting on the debates.

I'm black btw

SMH. Alot of house ****** are going out the woodwork this year I see.

I've always been surprised how Obama really doesn't have any major personal scandals.

Everything he's been apart of has merely been just the day-to-day stuff that comes with being a president. 

I've always been surprised how Obama really doesn't have any major personal scandals.

Everything he's been apart of has merely been just the day-to-day stuff that comes with being a president. 

:lol: You must have missed dreams from my real father. :rofl:

No scandals. LOL!!

laugh.gif
You must have missed dreams from my real father.
roll.gif

No scandals. LOL!!
Enlighten me.

What personal scandals does Obama have? 

I'm dead serious. You better source the hell out of your arguments too. I notice you have a tendency to not read what you propose either. 

Last edited:
Well, Frank Marshall Davis being his father is not a good look for him is it?

Go watch the movie dude, what do you need me for?

yea. cause obama cares so much about the plight of the black american.
gary johnson is getting my vote.

Obama cares more than Mitt Romney that's for sure. As far as you voting Gary Johnson, you might as well write in the name Ronald McDonald and try your luck with that champ.

________ >>> Obama.

Anyone but Obama... not going to vote this time.

Dude is already talking like he is going for full socialization of the country... but idiot voters care more about how he daps up KD.

This country is screwed.

Last edited:
To say you are voting for obama because he's black, then follow that with republicans are racist is the dumbest post i have ever read on this site. You realize YOU are RACIST.

Obama cares more than Mitt Romney that's for sure. As far as you voting Gary Johnson, you might as well write in the name Ronald McDonald and try your luck with that champ.

You know Deuce, life is not a game. Everything does not revolve around winning and losing, You just can't seem to see past that. Obama and Romney are clones, whoever "wins" means we all LOSE.

You must be the biggest bandwagon sports fan.

Oh yeah, the words Ron Paul will win have never been uttered from my mouth so you can stop saying that now. It's old son.

Last edited:
Don't agree with everything Obama does or has done, but Romney is so far off from reality it's not even funny :smh:

Unless something goes terribly wrong Obama will get re-elected, probably by the same percentage he did in 08.

Back
Top Bottom