This shows your age on NT if you remember these images

NT, you have no idea. When you put me on Threadless, I thought I was the man with these shirts. :lol: :nthat:

:smh:

Graphic tees. :lol:

Last edited:
Someone please bring back the Young Dro scam thread :rofl:

Who was that fat white dude with braces taking selfies with his "girl", when it was actually his sister?

Then there was another dude lying about having an adventure in Brasil with some woman, and he got exposed too.

Some Indian dude's birthday post got derailed by NT. Dudes brought up pics of his sister and were beasting, and since his name was Tom, they called him "Tumaj Muhammad" :smh: :lol:

Team Kufi Smacka :rofl: I forgot which mod went off on them

More recently: the thread where some dude was complaining about the "too long, didn't read" gifs. Method Man posted a long @#$ warning about using these gifs, and he got hit by the Juelz Santana didn't read gif. Instant ban :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

View media item 669026

Last edited:
And of course, the classic Fat Joe street cred thread. I remember thinking "How are there so many @#$@$@ people listening to Fat Joe in 2009 (or was it 2010? I forgot the year)." Man, when I entered the thread though...

I swear I got no work done that entire week. I was too busy refreshing the thread :rofl:

And of course, the classic Fat Joe street cred thread. I remember thinking "How are there so many @#$@$@ people listening to Fat Joe in 2009 (or was it 2010? I forgot the year)." Man, when I entered the thread though...

I swear I got no work done that entire week. I was too busy refreshing the thread :rofl:

bro you don't even know, I thought that thread was actually about fat joe the entire time, I never entered that thread until it was basically dead :lol: :smh:

still mad about that one

I remember almost everything that has been posted.

I lurked from like '01 until I joined in '07. I still don't post much, but this site has definitely had me :rofl: for most of these years, in the past more than the present.

:smokin another throwback post...lemme see what I remember

Kerry
The glv
Goldenarmz
NT OGs had me rollin when I was a lil one

Kenn E & that tennis racket
Thethruth03 & his family pics in every post
Sais & iskatenike beef
Real hundreds dom kennedy beef
Blondesoccerplayer losin his job cuz of nt
Acakum (sp?)
412cam joined bmf
Funkdoc restorartion fiasco
Billy holye fiasco
Remarqs was the 1st nt rapper I remember
Camron on rapcity
Daviditz in brazil

I forgot the nter that resembled shawn Bradley...a white boy that used to always post drunk pics in the pyps, dude was comedy too

So many epic PYPs.
My Man Mayor defending for his life.
Boney Starks radio shows.
Ezboard man....

Back
Top Bottom