this Thread about nothing thread is killing da whole vibe in general...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all are really still going on about this even AFTER Meth debunked your idiotic theories? :rofl:

Ninja did you even attempt to leave your hut and go get some sunshine since starting this thread? :rofl:

whats da point of having limits of selling goods if someone can just free post treadmill on da thread about nothing for a week, sell some fake yeezys and scam someone?

nerd.gif
You don't seem to know the rules.
Buy/Sell Forum Rules:

1. ONLY users who've been NikeTalk members for over three months AND have contributed over 300 posts may create listings in our buy/sell forums. All new users must wait until they've met these criteria before they will be eligible to add listings. Until then, your posts will NOT be accepted by our system or approved by our buy/sell staff.
How does this policy benefit you?
Free posting is a moot issue.

whats da point of having limits of selling goods if someone can just free post treadmill on da thread about nothing for a week, sell some fake yeezys and scam someone?

:nerd:

You don't seem to know the rules.

Buy/Sell Forum Rules:

ONLY users who've been NikeTalk members for over three months AND have contributed over 300 posts may create listings in our buy/sell forums
. All new users must wait until they've met these criteria before they will be eligible to add listings. Until then, your posts will NOT be accepted by our system or approved by our buy/sell staff.

How does this policy benefit you?

Free posting is a moot issue.

They amended that, that wasnt da OG rule.

Now all Team Ninjahood needs is a martyr, willing to lay down his screenname by single-handedly getting the TAN locked.

Whoever it may be will be catapulted into NT lore, with community significance akin to Paul Revere.

real life...

wouldn't it be Ninja since he started this?
To be a truly effective sovereign of the cause, Ninjahood can't be defunct (banned).  Therefore he needs a  fall-man to do the dirty work.

After all, the Resistance would be rendered inert if the leader fell in battle.

so ninjahood is our very own john connor?

my quip was overlooked due to the amount of free posting going on in this thread. lock it up.

Now all Team Ninjahood needs is a martyr, willing to lay down his screenname by single-handedly getting the TAN locked.

Whoever it may be will be catapulted into NT lore, with community significance akin to Paul Revere.

real life...

wouldn't it be Ninja since he started this?
To be a truly effective sovereign of the cause, Ninjahood can't be defunct (banned).  Therefore he needs a  fall-man to do the dirty work.

After all, the Resistance would be rendered inert if the leader fell in battle.

so ninjahood is our very own john connor?

my quip was overlooked due to the amount of free posting going on in this thread. lock it up.

Or maybe it just wasnt funny. Happens.

Why is so many people buggin about this? Meth said it stays so deal with it. I dont like it no more than the next man but its out of our control people.

Meth said he was open to locking it to observe da effects of da rest of General

For a week. So many people are chiming in cuz we care about da environment and health

Of our general section. Meth still hasnt responded to concerns about da free posting

Abuse that goes on there. If i posted ½ sentences & quips all over NT for a week, id be suspended

For free posting, yet da same actions are given a blind eye on da thread about nothing?

>D

real life...

i was banned from posting in the thread, i guess becasue i posted consecutively? I was just doing what thread title says...

Why is so many people buggin about this? Meth said it stays so deal with it. I dont like it no more than the next man but its out of our control people.
Meth said he was open to locking it to observe da effects of da rest of General

For a week. So many people are chiming in cuz we care about da environment and health

Of our general section. Meth still hasnt responded to concerns about da free posting

Abuse that goes on there. If i posted ½ sentences & quips all over NT for a week, id be suspended

For free posting, yet da same actions are given a blind eye on da thread about nothing?

grin.gif
real life...

i was banned from posting in the thread, i guess becasue i posted consecutively? I was just doing what thread title says...
spam =/= free posting

i guess when you break it down da difference is da frequency of regularity.

real life...
Go to your profile page and click infractions.

It's under the "currently online."

If there's not an explanation, pm a mod.

Instead of posting in here and keeping this thread up, why not use that time to google some news articles or think of something that we can discuss?

Instead of posting in here and keeping this thread up, why not use that time to google some news articles or think of something that we can discuss?
how about da thread creating content shouldn't just depend on 1 person, all that potential thread starting energy instead of happenin regularly is spent on

a general thread living inside da general section...
indifferent.gif

and now people inside that thread are literally changing their forum settings so that they dont have to basically leave that thread.

IMO there should just be a limit on what you can post in TAN. No news articles, long stories, etc.

But then again rather than making a thread, the above sanction would just probably mean that the story doesn't come to NT at all. Most of the time people post their because they're too lazy to make a thread.

I dont see how people in this threadt DONT get ninjahoods point. Its extremely valid. Some of the most epic threads have happened off a thread derail or from nonsense threads.

Remember that "mojodomo or something like that" thread?

Some of you guys are anti ninjahood just for the sake of being anti ninjahood.

Last edited:
I dont see how people in this threadt DONT get ninjahoods point. Its extremely valid. Some of the most epic threads have happened off a thread derail or from nonsense threads.

Get it right, it's "Dragon domo or dojo or something like that". But yea, people are purposefully being thick (dull, not NT thick).

And their only contention is: "Oh, you're saying this now, as opposed to before" as if that makes any real difference lol

For the last 2 weeks, general has SUCKED.

I haven't even chuckled at the least bit.smh.

Where the hell are the lulz?

For the last 2 weeks, general has SUCKED.

I haven't even chuckled at the least bit.smh.

Where the hell are the lulz?
they're being sucked up by da general section...in da general section along with other things that could've been threads ... im waitin on meth to lock that thread for a

week, im confident thats whats drainin this place dry.

It's a lost cause... Things aren't the same anymore. Lets just go away like they say and they can enjoy the new general

It's a lost cause... Things aren't the same anymore. Lets just go away like they say and they can enjoy the new general
its so easy to fix, its like da economy..its wealth is trapped at da top 1%, da trickle down isn't gonna lift da rest of da 99% out poverty.

so if all da interesting **** is concentrated in ONE thread, instead of saturating da entire general section, you're gonna have a thread thats

flooded wit so much replies per second that it flies too fast for da average person to catch up on ( its already affecting them, so now they're changing da page per view options)

and da rest of general which is withering from da lack of people making new topics and thus creating a synergy of successful threads for everyone to enjoy.

Repped.

Dudes that don't want the thread locked are the most frequent posters in that thread, Not surprised...

I dont see how people in this threadt

DONT get ninjahoods point. Its extremely valid. Some of the most epic threads have happened off a thread derail or from nonsense threads.

Repped.

Dudes that don't want the thread locked are the most frequent posters in that thread, Not surprised...

Insightful post Captain Obvious

This place has been dead, I'm willing to try anything. Hood's argument isn't completely baseless, but his supporters are some of the most useless people in the history of NT. That's funny.

Repped.

classic politics....

im so adamant about this issh because on im on NT EVERY DAY, i can TELL its affecting da stagnation of general, and my logic is sound. if you have a garden, and instead of

watering da entire yard, you water only 1 portion constantly, da rest of da garden is gonna wither and die off. when lurkers enter da garden and see that da MAJORITY of da place

is dead and stagnant, is gonna NOT feel inviting or have feelings of wanting to stay....

i haven't been entertained in general, i haven't gotten my mental gymnastics on in here, i didn't learn anything new other then things I MYSELF had to dig for instead of

just browsing general for new stuff.

meanwhile is da thread about nothing.....

tumblr_m9j8khGPDV1rwutrpo1_1280.png

tumblr_m9j8khGPDV1rwutrpo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_m9j8khGPDV1rwutrpo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_m9j8khGPDV1rwutrpo4_1280.jpg

i think people would've LOVED to know that samsung was cool enough to give someone a free phone, but because da lazy poster didn't make a thread on it and tossed it in

da abyss, information doesn't travel, synergy isn't realized, and general's garden doesn't get watered again....there's instances of this happening over there CONSTANTLY.

add up how many months that parasite has been sucking da blood of general and its no wonder why general, NT's once mightiest section is sputtering instead of roaring

to life.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom