This was really Snooki?

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Originally Posted by JumpoffTheGod

How is she not Italian her name is Nicole Polizzi!
via US Magazine:
So much for being "guidette" princesses.

Jersey Shore star Jenni "JWoww" Farley, 23, admitted on Fox's Strategy Room Tuesday that she and Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi aren't even Italian!

See what stars look like with Snooki's hair!

J-Woww says she's Spanish and Irish, while Snooki, 21, is Chilean.

The MTV reality show was slammed by Italian-American groups for perpetuating "negative stereotypes," UNICO National President Andre DiMino told Fox last year.

See the most controversial reality stars of all time

"If you replace Italian-Americans with any other ethnic group, would they use such a pejorative term to promote the show?" he fumed.

JWoww also shattered another Jersey Shore myth: The girls don't believe in GTL! (Which stands for gym, tan, laundry, the schedule made famous by co-star Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino.)

That still doesn't explain why her last name is Polizzi. Unless Polizzi is a Chilean last name. 

via US Magazine:

Jersey Shore star Jenni "JWoww" Farley, 23, admitted on Fox's Strategy Room Tuesday that she and Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi aren't even Italian!

The MTV reality show was slammed by Italian-American groups for perpetuating "negative stereotypes," UNICO National President Andre DiMino told Fox last year.

"If you replace Italian-Americans with any other ethnic group, would they use such a pejorative term to promote the show?" he fumed.

JWoww also shattered another Jersey Shore myth: The girls don't believe in GTL! (Which stands for gym, tan, laundry, the schedule made famous by co-star Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino.)

That still doesn't explain why her last name is Polizzi. Unless Polizzi is a Chilean last name. 

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

via US Magazine:

I'm pretty sure she took her Italian adoptive parents last name.

she was adopted to an italian family from what i read a few times on here. so thats why she considers herself "italian"

via US Magazine:

I'm pretty sure she took her Italian adoptive parents last name.

she was adopted to an italian family from what i read a few times on here. so thats why she considers herself "italian"

Is it just me or those she have like a messed up teeth? that pops out, she needs to get that fixed or sumthing

Is it just me or those she have like a messed up teeth? that pops out, she needs to get that fixed or sumthing

wow Snooki isn't even ITALIAN!?!?!

ok, I understand maybe her parents gave her their last name, but still she's like the main ho on the show talking about "guidette this" and "guido that" ugh

I'm not mad, just find it ironic. Oh and have you seen the pic MTV shows of Snooki on the bed with the white bed sheets right before the show starts? That pic is dope and she looks mad good, but then you watch the show and it's like a flat out U-turn
smh.gif

ok, I understand maybe her parents gave her their last name, but still she's like the main ho on the show talking about "guidette this" and "guido that" ugh

I'm not mad, just find it ironic. Oh and have you seen the pic MTV shows of Snooki on the bed with the white bed sheets right before the show starts? That pic is dope and she looks mad good, but then you watch the show and it's like a flat out U-turn
smh.gif

via US Magazine:

laugh.gif
She bears the name of the family that adopted her.

via US Magazine:

laugh.gif
She bears the name of the family that adopted her.

Originally Posted by hassan16

smh.gif
She maybe isn't Italian by blood, but she was adopted since she was a newborn into an Italian family. So, that does make her Italian. Most likely knows nothing about her Chilean heritage

smh.gif
She maybe isn't Italian by blood, but she was adopted since she was a newborn into an Italian family. So, that does make her Italian. Most likely knows nothing about her Chilean heritage

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

smh.gif

She's not Italian.  Can't roll w. that.  If a boy from China was adopted by a Polish couple, is he then considered Polish? 

Back
Top Bottom