This was really Snooki?

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by hassan16

wow Snooki isn't even ITALIAN!?!?!

ok, I understand maybe her parents gave her their last name, but still she's like the main ho on the show talking about "guidette this" and "guido that" ugh

I'm not mad, just find it ironic. Oh and have you seen the pic MTV shows of Snooki on the bed with the white bed sheets right before the show starts? That pic is dope and she looks mad good, but then you watch the show and it's like a flat out U-turn
smh.gif
She maybe isn't Italian by blood, but she was adopted since she was a newborn into an Italian family. So, that does make her Italian. Most likely knows nothing about her Chilean heritage

She's not Italian.  Can't roll w. that.  If a boy from China was adopted by a Polish couple, is he then considered Polish? 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

ok, I understand maybe her parents gave her their last name, but still she's like the main ho on the show talking about "guidette this" and "guido that" ugh

I'm not mad, just find it ironic. Oh and have you seen the pic MTV shows of Snooki on the bed with the white bed sheets right before the show starts? That pic is dope and she looks mad good, but then you watch the show and it's like a flat out U-turn
smh.gif
She maybe isn't Italian by blood, but she was adopted since she was a newborn into an Italian family. So, that does make her Italian. Most likely knows nothing about her Chilean heritage

She's not Italian.  Can't roll w. that.  If a boy from China was adopted by a Polish couple, is he then considered Polish? 

lol yes actually he is....
laugh.gif

race/ethnicity/country debate. You can make the same argument about everyone to immigrated to America.....

smh.gif

lol yes actually he is....
laugh.gif

race/ethnicity/country debate. You can make the same argument about everyone to immigrated to America.....

smh.gif

Literally speaking, he is not Polish but is of Asian ethnicity. But figuratively, why can't he consider himself Polish?  Especially if he  identified with everything Polish? The Polish culture is all he knew. It is what culture you adapt to and identify yourself with especially when it comes to terms of having been adopted in a family not of your ethnicity.

I am consider myself Canadian and I am of Middle Eastern descent and not born in Canada either. 

smh.gif

Literally speaking, he is not Polish but is of Asian ethnicity. But figuratively, why can't he consider himself Polish?  Especially if he  identified with everything Polish? The Polish culture is all he knew. It is what culture you adapt to and identify yourself with especially when it comes to terms of having been adopted in a family not of your ethnicity.

I am consider myself Canadian and I am of Middle Eastern descent and not born in Canada either. 

smh.gif

I see it differently.  It's like Francisco Cervelli on the Yankees.  He's a Venezuelan, but he's of Italian descent....has Italian BLOOD.  The Asian kid who is adopted by the Polish family may embrace the culture and what have you, but he's NOT Polish by blood....therefore IMO, not Polish. 

smh.gif

I see it differently.  It's like Francisco Cervelli on the Yankees.  He's a Venezuelan, but he's of Italian descent....has Italian BLOOD.  The Asian kid who is adopted by the Polish family may embrace the culture and what have you, but he's NOT Polish by blood....therefore IMO, not Polish. 

Well, she is not by blood biologically the child of her Italian parents, but they raised her as their daughter and raised her Italian. So then does that not make her their daughter since they raised her and does that not make her Italian because she was raised Italian?

Well, she is not by blood biologically the child of her Italian parents, but they raised her as their daughter and raised her Italian. So then does that not make her their daughter since they raised her and does that not make her Italian because she was raised Italian?

That makes her their daughter, but she's not of Italian descent.  IMO, you gotta have the bloodlines for the ethnicity. 

That makes her their daughter, but she's not of Italian descent.  IMO, you gotta have the bloodlines for the ethnicity. 

Why are you making this more complicated than it really is?

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

She's a female, that's what they do.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

She's a female, that's what they do.

2r5qmbr.jpg

what happened to that situation (no pun intended)

This is a recent picture but it's probably been photoshopped to %%%% and she's laying on her stomach.

2r5qmbr.jpg

what happened to that situation (no pun intended)

This is a recent picture but it's probably been photoshopped to %%%% and she's laying on her stomach.

Back
Top Bottom