This Was The Undisputed Hardest Rap Album Of the Decade

2 albums that come to mind:
nqw713.jpg

GRODT and TM101 are the only albums I think give it a run, granted I never got into M.O.P but I do know that Warriorz album was hard.

GRODT is more grimey, TM101 might be more street influenced, but neither album is hard as I Pledge Allegiance II.

Some truly militant %#!@, album makes me wanna run up in the Governors Office and go HAM.

Originally Posted by JazzyJeff88

No point in arguing...GET RICH OR DIE TRYIN' ..hardest rap album inlast 10 years..maybe longer...

Bwahahahahahahaahahahahahaah!!!!!! Have you kids never heard a C-Bo album?

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I would say this album... Die [*] > against whatever

nah i wouldn't say this album was the harderst, but it def. had a couple of the hardest tracks, none moreso than What Cha Ya Life Like

Gotta put we are the streets, warriorz, and TM101 above that killer mike album...i kno there's a couple escaping my grasp

Originally Posted by matt

Mac_Miller_The_High_Life-front-large.jpg

Ay homie, Im gonna need a percentage of those album sales (if there is any). Minus the white boy, thats my album cover.
laugh.gif

And who the hell declares a white boy that no one has ever heard of as the hardest album of the decade?

The Massacre?? Obie Trice?? GT*OH! K-Fed is harder than Massacre, Obie, and this Mac Miller clown all put together

Back
Top Bottom