Thoughts on the Lizzo twerking at NBA game vol. This Why Rikishi trending

Somehow i doubt that would be your response at a dime piece with a perfect body doing the same thing

I’d enjoy it because physically that’s more of my preference, but my opinion will remain the same, she may be BAD, but she has no class....i dont celebrate a woman that’s out in public bending over and showing her insides with no regard if there is kids around or not even....

some chicks who btw were bad as hell were in the resort I stood in Aruba, drunk as hell flashing it all and I was just as disgusted, not of their bodies, but that type of behavior....

ITT: NT parakeets a term they heard on the interwebz without know what it means. Oh and poorly disguised Lizzo.
If you’re referring to “industry plant”, I wouldn’t say that there is definitive definition, but there is a definitive idea. I’d would say that an industry plant is like an under cop for better or worse. Think Omar Epps in In Too Deep Janet Jackson was a plant until her ‘Control’ album, Brittney Spear until she went crazy, Rihanna until ‘Rated-R’, etc.

Saweetie is more comparable to Macklemore (but to lesser extent) as in like nothing about them is any really different about them from when they started, just evolved. They put on their music, promoted, and networked themselves into a huge budget, so know we’re seeing them everywhere. Definitely not plants though.

No. There is, without a doubt, a definite definition, y’all are just ignoring it so you can hate without calling her fat.
The common definition of an industry plant is an artist who has a Major/Indie Label backing their movement but presents themselves as a “home grown start up” label to create a pseudo organic following.

That’s pretty much every pop star ever and I don’t think Lizzo has ever presented herself that way.

It is some big girls that carry it well, Bree Westbrook comes to mind. Lizzo just look ridiculous and how she be act like she a bad joint makes it worse. People encouraging her know what they doing. :lol:
Cheering her on in public and laughing at her when she goes out and makes a fool of herself. They also using her to promote and normalize obesity in the black community. We use to have campaigns telling the kids to cut out the sugar and soda..now they will have Lizzo going into the schools downing a 2 liter of soda and telling kids to embrace the weight.

Would a Doctor on CNN be wrong/cancelled if they used her a prominent example of a high risk person given everything going on now?

I don't think Lizzo is a plant. She had two albums of middling quality then she wrote a hit and the industry backed her.

The most industry plant imo is Halsey.

I swear she didn't exist and then the next day Zane Lowe is shouting about how something called "Halsey" is gunna change pop music forever.

some chicks who btw were bad as hell were in the resort I stood in Aruba, drunk as hell flashing it all and I was just as disgusted, not of their bodies, but that type of behavior....
Vintage Ksteezy :pimp:

Cheering her on in public and laughing at her when she goes out and makes a fool of herself. They also using her to promote and normalize obesity in the black community. We use to have campaigns telling the kids to cut out the sugar and soda..now they will have Lizzo going into the schools downing a 2 liter of soda and telling kids to embrace the weight.

That's why I said earlier it is BLATANT what they are doing man. :lol:

Our women gotta stop falling for the fake admiration from "them."

They are just cheering you on because they don't view you as a sexual threat.

What agenda do you think the puppet managers/da industry have for pushing Lizzo to the moon?
Why her?

They also using her to promote and normalize obesity in the black community. We use to have campaigns telling the kids to cut out the sugar and soda..now they will have Lizzo going into the schools downing a 2 liter of soda and telling kids to embrace the weight.

Meg is a lot easier on the eyes but all her excessive twerking can be annoying as well

I mean this is tasteless and classless even if shorty was a dime piece with a perfect body
See this is fair criticism if dudes kept the same energy for everybody…But you know folks have a problem with shorty then run to IG to like 50 joints posts doing similar things but look more acceptable to them :lol: :smh: …It’s all about the physical, ppl just gotta admit that

Bruh I hate that song “Thot ****”. Not because it’s a bad song but only because you’re guaranteed to walk away singing it. What I look like, walking around talking about, “Hands on my knees, shaking *** on my thot ****..” :lol:

Lol let me find out this is you at home huh

deO7OXw.gif

Bruh :lol: :lol: he said she’s sexually harassing/assaulting men by twerking. Which is sorta true. I’ve never watched any of dude but seen all the commotion he’s caused on NT. He was funny in that clip.

I missed the "by twerking" part :lol:

“I’m a happy *****” is in right now. If y’all have daughters I feel sorry for y’all man. Good luck

Never understood why people be so concerned about women having sex. Men are promiscuous too. Why the double standards? Cause of men’s insecurities? P****y gone always sell because of thirsty dudes. Let them live.

In the same token, dudes need to raise they sons cause these young boys sissified as hell.

I just disagree with men being mad at women for f***ing. Let them do what they want. Same way us guys do.

Father your h**e a** sons

These kids growing up seeing ADULTS act a whole fool on all social media platforms. They not even being raised by adults, they being raised by cell phones

No. There is, without a doubt, a definite definition, y’all are just ignoring it so you can hate without calling her fat.

That’s pretty much every pop star ever and I don’t think Lizzo has ever presented herself that way.
All you did was google the urban dictionary. I’ve listened to ppl who actually work in the music industry give completely different definitions of an “industry plant” is. There is no definitive definition just an idea, now go find a better source.

Back
Top Bottom