Thoughts on the Lizzo twerking at NBA game vol. This Why Rikishi trending

Never understood why people be so concerned about women having sex. Men are promiscuous too. Why the double standards? Cause of men’s insecurities? P****y gone always sell because of thirsty dudes. Let them live.

In the same token, dudes need to raise they sons cause these young boys sissified as hell.

I just disagree with men being mad at women for f***ing. Let them do what they want. Same way us guys do.

Father your h**e a** sons

These kids growing up seeing ADULTS act a whole fool on all social media platforms. They not even being raised by adults, they being raised by cell phones
You say all this for 10–13 year olds? Naw, we’re having a completely different discussion

Never understood why people be so concerned about women having sex. Men are promiscuous too. Why the double standards? Cause of men’s insecurities? P****y gone always sell because of thirsty dudes. Let them live.

In the same token, dudes need to raise they sons cause these young boys sissified as hell.

I just disagree with men being mad at women for f***ing. Let them do what they want. Same way us guys do.

These kids growing up seeing ADULTS act a whole fool on all social media platforms. They not even being raised by adults, they being raised by cell phones
My man, you stay ranting about promiscuity and “corruption”.

All you did was google the urban dictionary. I’ve listened to ppl who actually work in the music industry give completely different definitions of an “industry plant” is. There is no definitive definition just an idea, now go find a better source.
So you admit you’re just parakeeting some **** you heard. Oh aight.

Bruh I hate that song “Thot ****”. Not because it’s a bad song but only because you’re guaranteed to walk away singing it. What I look like, walking around talking about, “Hands on my knees, shaking *** on my thot ****..” :lol:

Top-ranked pro golfer, multiple major champions, Nike's highest-paid Nike golfer outside of Tiger, and...

The alcohol and Meg's lyric got a hold of famb.

Watch your liquor intake when you are out in deez streets, pa.

Last edited:
My biggest issue with Lizzo is that you can't force people to rock with you. Some people will and some people won't, simple as that. Crying on social media is not therapeutic and will not change that.

"Force" is an interesting choice of words. You can just keep scrolling or change the song. Thats what i do when i see/hear something i dont like 🤷‍♂️
That would be fine, IF it didn't include countless articles and videos about why people are being mean to poor Lizzo.

So you admit you’re just parakeeting some **** you heard. Oh aight.
No, I took the general idea of what they said & put it into my own words. General ideas from people who occupy in that field of work. That’s way different from you sticking your nose up while using some random *** definition as your apparatus. oH aIGht my white ***.

That would be fine, IF it didn't include countless articles and videos about why people are being mean to poor Lizzo.
Again, you can simply scroll past or not click/read them.

I dont care for lizzo or her music. Im not paying any mind to any songs/videos/articles about her or her music or antics.

I mean from the definition provided to me from the good people of NT that was the first name that came to mind. Attractive woman who is easy to market, cookie cutter songs. Easy money.

She also is being pushed in Asian circles. She’s going to be at an Asian music festival in November

When you ask for attention by shaking your rikishi lookin *** in a thong every chance you get, you’re gonna get attention. And it’s not always gonna be good.
Some dudes in here can't grasp this fact. It comes with the territory. Instead, we're supposedly "triggered" because of this notion ...... :rofl:

My guy, where are you getting your news? :lol:

Of all the places I go on the web in a day, NT is the only place I have seen it.
I've seen it on yahoo news, google discovery , dailynews, the post etc. I never knew who she was until these media outlets started covering her and throwing the articles on front page. Then I seen the thread popup on NT.

Everything is about money. Finding a popular topic and attaching an unknown artist to it to make money. Whether it be body positivity, lgbtq etc.
This is the truth. They are following the footprints of companies. I was on youtube watching a video and one of those unskippable commercials came on where it was someone talking about transitioning from a man to a woman and at the end of it the all-state logo showed up:rofl:

I can't speak for where you get your news from. But this has been all over the media ( social media, youtube, and print media).
I get my news from PBS Newshour, and read the Economist, WSJ and NYT. There are tons more that don't cover entertainment news like that, or got it sectioned off

My Youtube algorithm sent me nothing on this. And Print media? Famb what was printed in the past few days have you read that covered this, newspapers?

I am inclined to agree with ahat ahat , this stuff is easily avoidable. This whole "forcing" framing seems like hyperbole to me.

Last edited:

Why the double standards?

Who needs standards at all?

Here's what the "secure" men been up to :lol:

Back
Top Bottom