Thoughts on the Lizzo twerking at NBA game vol. This Why Rikishi trending

52D38082-A382-4B48-BEB3-1C54B34A0A60.jpeg

Quick question are the same people championing Lizzo, canceling Dababy?

I'm trying to imagine this demographic I keep hearing described here but I have never met a Lizzo fan in real life. I remember that one song she had on the radio about 2 years ago that I changed from every time it came on. It reached Pharrell's "Happy" and Iggy "Fancy" levels of annoying to me.
I assume her demo is, tween girls, youngish progressive white women and white gay men.

i know 4 people that went to the lizzo concert, and they roughly fit in those categories.

big lizzo fans, they seemed to have a grand ol time.

FWIW - When she first came on the scene, all I saw was overweight white women in their mid-to-late 20s on dating apps talking about how much they like Lizzo. And you can link your Spotify and I constantly see her in their “Favorite Artists”.

It's the twerking to the acoustic remix of Seinfeld theme in park.

There should be a new popular fat girl coming along soon. It won’t be Lizzo forever so she has to resort to these antics while her time is now.

If she was a sexy fat girl she’d be more acceptable. I don’t even think we in the black community really claim her anyway. I think she’s more accepted by the gays.

There should be a new popular fat girl coming along soon. It won’t be Lizzo forever so she has to resort to these antics while her time is now.

If she was a sexy fat girl she’d be more acceptable. I don’t even think we in the black community really claim her anyway. I think she’s more accepted by the gays.
Body positivity isn’t in right now so there won’t be a replacement

the next will prob be the female equivalent of lil nas x

Saweetie is most def an industry plant. I pulled this list of relatives from her wiki page. Plus she's got the look and went to college at USC which could've lead to countless industry connections.

Willie Harper (grandfather) - former 49ers player
MC Hammer (uncle)
Gabrielle Union (cousin) - first cousin
Zaytoven (cousin)
[

I mean from the definition provided to me from the good people of NT that was the first name that came to mind. Attractive woman who is easy to market, cookie cutter songs. Easy money.

Y’all really believe in “industry plants” lol. Is there a list of confirmed plants and what their particular purpose was/is?

All I’m saying is, she’s mad or crying or lashing out cause certain men may not be attracted to her... but what about guys who look and are built just like her... but she isn’t attracted to them or shows them love. Quite hypocritical in my opinion.

what if those dudes said lizzo is body shaming them??

Not the same

She isn't on the internet bashing them

She just doesn't pay them any mind. Which is what any adult male should be doing with Lizzo. Her music isn't even designed for us.

and we have no problem with Meg twerking, so if we don't want to see Lizzo twerking. We can ignore it. Not run to her page or create topics to complain about it.

The internet has become revenge of the nerds. People trying to get back or even the score.

It's like nobody can just ignore what they don't like. They need to comment or bash.

If you don't like fat chicks or that's not your preference. Ignore fat chicks and praise more athletic frames. Instead it's bash fat chicks and criticize them. **** ain't that hard. Like they don't already know they're overweight.

Dudes is weird these days.

I've never intentionally listened to a Lizzo song in my life. She's absolutely meaningless in my existence, so I don't care what she does. If she's twerking, so what, 10 million other chicks are.

If you are bothered at people for having a ****** opinion, it’s going to be a long life for you. This is never going to change.
People are entitled to their terrible opinions whether we like it or not.

Seems like the Kevin Samuels talk disappeared overnight. I'd see his name on the net daily a few months back.

Nah Kevin is still putting in work and putting up big numbers. As Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius said he has 1 million subscribers on YouTube and Instagram. Also he has mega pastor/fraud Creflo Dollar shook and talking about him. Kevin is starting to help change the trajectory of things.

Back
Top Bottom