Thoughts on the Lizzo twerking at NBA game vol. This Why Rikishi trending

Ehhh I think you’re about a day late with this argument because there are definitely unattractive white women in commercials, word to the costume party commercial. Hell the only truly attractive white woman on TV is the AT&T(and we see how that went :lol:)For every Pine Sol chick, there 5 ABWs, but, to your point, most of the ABWs are with white men. Most of the truly attractive black women are either athletes or entertainers or playing athletes or entertainers. I don’t think they’re using the “big black woman” trope as representation, but there is definitely still something there.

Reread my post. I already said there are unattractive non-black females on camera but being attractive or unattractive is kinda subjective and more so opinionated. Being out of shape/fat is easier to see and tell. For example I think Julia Roberts is unattractive…..but she’s been voted most beautiful woman like 3 or 4 times in a magazine so obviously a lot more people feel differently when it comes to her.

Dude I really wish y’all would grow some back and say you wish that fat, ugly ***** would sit down instead of coming up with these ridiculous notions of her being some kind of threat. You don’t like her, cool. Say it. Let Meth ban you from the thread and lock up the thread. Now Lizzo is out of you algorithm and you won’t be forced to date big girls by society.

Yall walking around with blinders on if yall don't think Lizzo is part of a bigger narrative. This whole body positivity movement is being pushed hard by the likes of her. Now the term "fatphobic" is being thrown around if you speak ill of anyone that happens to be fat. The forced acceptance crowd is working overtime. You even had a woman a couple of months back with a video that went viral stating that you're "fatphobic" if you don't date obese women.

Why do you need to speak "ill" of anyone though?

Regardless of their looks, weight, race, etc... I just don't see a good reason why you NEED to bash people just for being fat :lol:

Yall walking around with blinders on if yall don't think Lizzo is part of a bigger narrative. This whole body positivity movement is being pushed hard by the likes of her. Now the term "fatphobic" is being thrown around if you speak ill of anyone that happens to be fat. The forced acceptance crowd is working overtime. You even had a woman a couple of months back with a video that went viral stating that you're "fatphobic" if you don't date obese women.

Oh nooooooo, not "da narrative".

We need to stop this before it gets worse and we have to start dealing with "the agenda" :lol:

C'mon man, y'all dudes really having a moral panic about this. Good grief

Last edited:

matt walsh though...?
come on man...

Because theyre forcing fat people on us. Same way theyre forcing everyone to wear masks and soon everyone will become moozlum.

This is murica cot dang it
To be honest.

When I read some of these rants about Lizzo it reminds me of regressive white people talking about Critical Race Theory

Dude I really wish y’all would grow some back and say you wish that fat, ugly ***** would sit down instead of coming up with these ridiculous notions of her being some kind of threat. You don’t like her, cool. Say it. Let Meth ban you from the thread and lock up the thread. Now Lizzo is out of you algorithm and you won’t be forced to date big girls by society.
I wish Lizzo would go sit down somewhere and go away!

Why do you need to speak "ill" of anyone though?

Regardless of their looks, weight, race, etc... I just don't see a good reason why you NEED to bash people just for being fat :lol:
People get bashed everyday B. If it's not on weight it'll be something else.

To be honest.

When I read some of these rants about Lizzo it reminds me of regressive white people talking about Critical Race Theory

You don't say...

crt.jpg

I mean the entire CW network for one. The rebel wilsons and bridesmaid lady are few and far between
I never took CW shows where women are the representatives for their race or the set up as the image they want to be portrayed.

I always looked at it as the teen drama network where all the pretty ppl are on, guy or girl. Cast a bunch of hot 20somethings to play teenagers. Its a network for pre-teens and teens.

It's bait not the standard or representatives.
I wish Lizzo would go sit down somewhere and go away!
NT General is the only place I frequent where Lizzo gets attention.

What are you watching or where are you going where you can't escape her?

I never took CW shows where women are the representatives for their race or the set up as the image they want to be portrayed.

I always looked at it as the teen drama network where all the pretty ppl are on, guy or girl. Cast a bunch of hot 20somethings to play teenagers. Its a network for pre-teens and teens.

It's bait not the standard or representatives.

NT General is the only place I frequent where Lizzo gets attention.

What are you watching or where are you going where you can't escape her?
facebook, news articles, and tv. They ran this story on entertainment tonight yesterday

Let us have our lulz Rusty. Sheesh.

Stop goaltending. Lizzo keeps throwing us the balls her damn self.

world-cup2018-homer-simpson.gif

Out here virtue signaling for Lizzo talm bout "choices" while choosing to be in the thread that literally compares Lizzo to Rikishi in the title :lol:

I'm sure she will be just fine.

Back
Top Bottom