Thoughts on the Lizzo twerking at NBA game vol. This Why Rikishi trending

All jokes aside, fat or not she’s just become annoying. Tired of her same old cycles. She literally brings this on herself. 15 mins will be up soon and she’s expediting it.

True story I actually had a fat chick tell me this once :lol:
Face was cute, *** was fat, night was slow, so I thought "Why not?"
Approached and she shot me down for not being muscular enough, said she liked gym bodies :lol:
:wow: Thats wild famb. But the real question is when she said you’re “not muscular enough” did she mean you’re built like this:
1629244554817.gif

or “not muscular enough” because you’re built like this:
1629244645638.gif

:wow: Thats wild famb. But the real question is when she said you’re “not muscular enough” did she mean you’re built like this:
1629244554817.gif

or “not muscular enough” because you’re built like this:
1629244645638.gif
6'2" 195, somewhere in between the both of these
Normal :lol: I look normal :lol:

6'2" 195, somewhere in between the both of these
Normal :lol: I look normal :lol:

She’s gotta be looking for NFL Middle Linebacker. 35-45 lbs and you woulda been straight famb :lol:

Kevin Samuels a NTer??????

Screenshot_20210818-004905.png

I want to say “Why is this being discussed for 2 hours, 27 minutes and 55 seconds? Then I realized Lizzo has a 40 page thread on NikeTalk |l

Is this luxury going to be afforded to any celebrity that steps up and asks for it?

Legit question.

I get Lizzo's situation is unique since she's dealing with fat-a-phobic, racist, and sexist comments.
I get Lizzo's situation is unique since she's dealing with fat-a-phobic, racist, and sexist comments.

Is this luxury going to be afforded to any celebrity that steps up and asks for it?

Legit question.

200 (6).gif

We're not going to legitimize this.

Hopefully Da Baby will pull through and finish off “cancel culture”.

Idk they got him in a headlock. He needs someone else to come through and take the heat off him. Gotta realize there is no more Trump saying wild comments every other day to change their focus.

Reactions: wr
Back
Top Bottom