Thread about Jesus - Questions, Bible Verses and Prayer Requests

OK specifically everyday life outside of our peace bubbles. The Middle East.

Seriously guys. We. Have. STRIPPERS AND PROSTITUES on social media being praised and worshipped. Something is VERY wrong with that picture.

Last edited:
Actually I have a question for the non believers. What do you think about the current state of the world?

A lot of today's big issues are because of a God.

Most of the problems in the Middle East are stemming from religious struggles.

Op, with the book of revelations unveiling before our eyes do you expect Jesus to come back in your/this lifetime?
The Book of Revelations has been unveiling before the eyes of everyone who has lived since the Book of Revelation was written, though. :lol:

Seriously guys. We. Have. STRIPPERS AND PROSTITUES on social media being praised and worshipped. Something is VERY wrong with that picture.
There have always been conflicts over territory.  Conflicts like what's going on between Israel and Palestine aren't exactly a new phenomenon.

...and dudes thirsting over social media thots is a big concern of yours? 
roll.gif

If you think that the world was a better, more just place 50/100/150/etc. years ago, you have a really selective memory.

...and dudes thirsting over social media thots is a big concern of yours? :rofl:

If you think that the world was a better, more just place 50/100/150/etc. years ago, you have a really selective memory.

sounds like an old pastor trying to connect to the youth by bringing up social media

Am I the only that actually want the events written in the book of Revelation to happen? :nerd: Anti-Christ, False Prophet, Locusts released from the abyss.. etc..

There are 2 ways to look at Revelations right? Occurred already/fulfilled, or events that will eventually happened?

I would LOVE to see some of the wild stuff from the bible happen, but there are other far-fetched things that I'd rather see more.

Aliens...lake monsters...Bigfoot...That kind of stuff.

Last edited:
Am I the only that actually want the events written in the book of Revelation to happen? :nerd: Anti-Christ, False Prophet, Locusts released from the abyss.. etc..

There are 2 ways to look at Revelations right? Occurred already/fulfilled, or events that will eventually happened?
We are in pre-Rapture

rko2004 rko2004 , what's your definition of a good person?

And be as clear/specific as you please. If I were to ask you if someone was a good person, what would be the definition you would go go by? A definition that you could apply to any random person you meet and ask yourself "Is this a good person?"

And be as clear/specific as you please. If I were to ask you if someone was a good person, what would be the definition you would go go by? A definition that you could apply to any random person you meet and ask yourself "Is this a good person?"
Have you lied before?
Have you ever stolen anything?
You hate anyone?
You ever look at a woman with lust?

Well a "Good person" is a loving, caring person who cares about others as much as he does himself. As you know, what we consider "good" doesn't always qualify as Good in the eyes of God. I think we get good qualities mixed up with a person being GOOD.

Some might not consider me a good person or think much of me. What ultimately matters is what God thinks of me.

Christians/Muslims/Atheist/Gay People/ Drunks are all capable of doing good and evil.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom