Thread about Jesus - Questions, Bible Verses and Prayer Requests

I'm sorry but this whole page got me 
roll.gif

Yes, I have. I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord & Savior on May 18, 2009.

Youth leader for 3 years at my church, stepped down last year to make way for the younger kids.

:D

For the record. I have seen over the years that people think Christians can just SIN, REPENT, REPEAT and everything is all Good. Not how it supposed to work.

rko2004 rko2004 , what's your definition of a good person?

And be as clear/specific as you please. If I were to ask you if someone was a good person, what would be the definition you would go go by? A definition that you could apply to any random person you meet and ask yourself "Is this a good person?"
Have you lied before?
Have you ever stolen anything?
You hate anyone?
You ever look at a woman with lust?
Definitions don't have questions.

Also, you replied in typical Christian fashion: like only straight men matter. :smokin

I bet when you said "have you ever lusted after a woman?", weren't thinking about gay men lusting after men, straight women lusting after men, or gay women lusting after women.

You were creating a definition that applies to the only folks that matter when defining 'good people': straight men.

Give it another shot.

Define 'good person'.

Last edited:
:D

For the record. I have seen over the years that people think Christians can just SIN, REPENT, REPEAT and everything is all Good. Not how it supposed to work.

aye i feel you bro.

there's a lot going on in this thread. lol. i even messaged you letting you know im just here for the convo's. i just felt a little uneasy at how OP was responding to these questions.

What are your thoughts on people who hold fervent religious beliefs and want to inflict them on everyone else?

aye i feel you bro.

there's a lot going on in this thread. lol. i even messaged you letting you know im just here for the convo's. i just felt a little uneasy at how OP was responding to these questions.

I understand. Honestly though, some of these guys have been coming off pretty rough :lol:.

I was the same way in how I responded to them when I was younger. Chances are they don't respect you by how they clown you and it effects you.

Has anyone ever wonder why God/Jesus Christ in different variations are widely used in vain over all others?

rko2004 rko2004 , what's your definition of a good person?

And be as clear/specific as you please. If I were to ask you if someone was a good person, what would be the definition you would go go by? A definition that you could apply to any random person you meet and ask yourself "Is this a good person?"

Well a "Good person" is a loving, caring person who cares about others as much as hedoes himself As you know, what we consider "good" doesn't always qualify as Good in the eyes of God. I think we get good qualities mixed up with a person being GOOD.

Some might not consider me a good person or think much of me. What ultimately matters is what God thinks of me.

Christians/Muslims/Atheist/Gay People/ Drunks are all capable of doing good and evil.
:lol:

Same mistake Durty made.

But going by your definition, can a stripper be a good person? If a stripper was loving, caring, volunteered at food pantries, but had a career choice you looked down upon, what would you need to change in your definition in order to keep her out of the definition?

:lol:

Same mistake Durty made.

But going by your definition, can a stripper be a good person? If a stripper was loving, caring, volunteered at food pantries, but had a career choice you looked down upon, what would you need to change in your definition in order to keep her out of the definition?

Well in ALL HONESTY. God will be the ultimate Judge over her. It would be good if she did those charitable things and stopped stripping seeing as that profession is beneath her and all other women who do it. She can have good qualities like anyone else.

If I know someone is a stripper, gay or whatever. It doesn't really effect how I treat them. I still aim to treat them as Christ would.

Last edited:
Definitions don't have questions.

Also, you replied in typical Christian fashion: like only straight men matter. :smokin

I bet when you said "have you ever lusted after a woman?", weren't thinking about gay men lusting after men, straight women lusting after men, or gay women lusting after women.

You were creating a definition that applies to the only folks that matter when defining 'good people': straight men.

Give it another shot.

Define 'good person'.
Good in God's eyes.
My apologies for such
A straight answer.
Have you ever lusted over a man
Or woman?

If you've liked a girl since you realized you had a penis, you've lusted.

God created promiscuity when he made Eve. God wants us all to LUST!
I'm almost convinced most people don't even understand scripture.

Anyway, if you're not trolling by asking a question and simply refusing to accept an answer, I suggest you read this and determine what this means to you, in terms of what a good man is.

"And John answered him, saying, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name, and he followeth not us: and we forbad him, because he followeth not us. But Jesus said, Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me. For he that is not against us is on our part. "

Last edited:
I'm almost convinced most people don't even understand scripture.

Anyway, if you're not trolling by asking a question and simply refusing to accept an answer, I suggest you read this and determine what this means to you, in terms of what a good man is.

"And John answered him, saying, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name, and he followeth not us: and we forbad him, because he followeth not us. But Jesus said, Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me. For he that is not against us is on our part. "
Have you read other scriptures other than the bible? Why do you choose to only acknowledge the bible as the truth? What about all the other religions/majority of the world following other religions?

I understand. Honestly though, some of these guys have been coming off pretty rough :lol:.

I was the same way in how I responded to them when I was younger. Chances are they don't respect you by how they clown you and it effects you.
I'm straight to the
Point at this age.

Could be much smoother
With my answers
Oh well Trial and error.

Back
Top Bottom